Bulls | Bulls give DeRozan a rest vs. OKC; LaVine and Green return
Playing the second leg of back-to-back games Monday, Bulls coach Billy Donovan decided it was a good time to give DeMar DeRozan a rest. DeRozan scored 41 points in Sunday's loss to Orlando.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Arkush: Reloading -- not rebuilding -- will give Bears best chance to compete with Justin FieldsDon't panic, folks. Of the eight NFL head coaching openings and four general manager spots, only one GM job has been filled.
Bulls | Bulls deliver clunker against NBA-worst MagicThe Bulls had a nice opportunity to get back on track against the team with the NBA's worst record. But Orlando smashed the hard-luck Bulls 114-95 on Sunday, despite DeMar DeRozan's 41 points.
White Sox | Simulated SoxFest: What's up with the roster, La Russa, farm system?SoxFest is not being held this year due to the pandemic and the lockout MLB owners imposed on players in early December. The White Sox still have some pressing questions, and we have answers.
Bulls | Donovan shrugs off NBA's one-game suspension of AllenThe NBA handed down its punishment Sunday, giving Milwaukee guard Grayson Allen a one-game suspension. Bulls coach Billy Donovan said he spoke to the league, but didn't want to share an opinion.
NFL | Wild rally puts Chiefs past Buffalo 42-36 in OTPatrick Mahomes found Travis Kelce in the corner of the end zone early in overtime, and the Kansas City Chiefs rallied to beat the Buffalo Bills 42-36 on Sunday night in a sizzling finish to a wild divisional-round weekend.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks put goalie Lankinen on IRThe Blackhawks placed goalie Kevin Lankinen on injured reserve with a right hand injury.
Prep Football | Hersey names Nelson its new head coachHersey High School has named Tom Nelson as the eighth head football coach in school history. Nelson, who has coached at the school since 2013, takes over for Joe Pardun, who stepped down in December to spend more time with his family.
Boys' Basketball | Boys basketball / Top 20Glenbard West, Wheaton Warrenville South and Rolling Meadows are the top 3 teams in thi week's Daily Herald Top 20 boys basketball rankings.
Girls' Basketball | Girls basketball / Top 20Stevenson, Benet and Hersey are the top 3 teams in this week's Daily Herald girls basketball Top 20 rankings.
Pro Sports | Windy City Bulls surge beat Capital CityDevon Dotson knocked down the eventual game-winner.
- 10:59 PMLove's barrage, Garland's 3 help Cavs hold off Knicks 95-93
- 10:53 PMVucevic, Bulls withstand late Thunder rally, win 111-110
- 10:46 PMMadison is magic in 2022: Keys is into Australian Open semis
- 10:43 PMYandle ties NHL Iron Man mark; Flyers lose 12th straight
- 10:42 PMTerry scores team-leading 23rd goal, Ducks beat Bruins 5-3
- Girls' BasketballIBCA launches 30 most impactful men, women in basketball project
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball / Top 20
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball / Top 20
- Boys' BasketballHuff, Glenbard West knock off Young
- Prep WrestlingHersey's championship season continues with MSL title
- Girls' GymnasticsHersey notches first MSL championship since 1984
- Boys' BasketballMcEwen shoots Bartlett past St. Charles North
- Prep WrestlingStevenson rallies to win Lake County title
- Prep FootballHersey names Nelson its new head coach
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: West Chicago, Mundelein go 1-2 at Buffalo Grove invite
- Girls' BasketballBurlington Central stymies South Elgin in matchup of conference leaders
- Girls' BasketballHersey flying high again with big triumph over Deerfield
- Boys' BasketballProspect defeats Stevenson for signature win
- Girls' BasketballHuntley can't slow unbeaten Sycamore
- Boys' BasketballBatavia loses heartbreaker at Night of Hoops