Bulls | Drummond leads strong finish as Bulls beat Spurs
Both Bulls centers collected double-doubles as they used a strong fourth quarter push to beat San Antonio 128-104 on Monday at the United Center. Andre Drummond had 12 of his 21 points in the final quarter.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Why MLB's ban on the shift could be good for hitters like new Sox LF BenintendiIn an attempt to add more offense to a game that's been bogged down by dominant pitching, Major League Baseball has banned the infield shift starting this season. The ruling is great news for left-handed hitters.
Blackhawks | Honest communication: Blackhawks coach Richardson's philosophy behind the benchHow Ron Low, Craig Ramsey influenced the Hawks' head coach.
NFL | Super Bowl opening night returns with circus atmosphereFootball talk gives way to the wild and wacky at the Super Bowl media day.
College Sports | Tuesday's Illini game postponed as Gophers struggle with COVIDThe game at State Farm Center was rescheduled for Feb. 20.
Girls' Basketball | Libertyville rallies for wild win over neighboring CarmelIt would have been understandable had Carmel Catholic's girls basketball team -- minus senior standout and co-captain Mia Gillis, out with a broken shooting hand -- trailed host Libertyville 19-3 after one quarter in a nonconference game Monday night.
Girls' Gymnastics | Girls gymnastics: Lake Park 2nd to DeKalb-Sycamore at sectional, hopes for at-large state berthIt's a blessing to have a daughter who is also your beam coach.
Bears | Bears 2022 report card: Defensive end: League worst in sacks deserves an FThe Bears defense's inability to create pressure up front put stress on the secondary and the linebackers. As a result, everyone struggled. The defense as a whole ranked last in the league, allowing 27.2 points per game, and ranked 29th in yardage, allowing 375.9 yards per game.
Blackhawks | The breakup of Kane and Toews is inevitable. That doesn't mean it will hurt lessThose of you who grew up rooting on Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane may experience a gutwrenching reaction when one or both of them are dealt in upcoming weeks.
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: Online series about Arlington Park auctions is Kleenex reading for someThe "Going, going ... GONE! The Auctioning of Arlington Park," three-part series is must reading for anyone interested in further grasping the cold, calloused ways of Churchill Downs Inc. It's not appointment reading for all. But it is sure to be Kleenex reading for some.
Bears | Offense now king in NFL -- here's why Bears GM Poles should take noteWhile defense used to win championships, we are seeing that in the modern NFL offense is king. If Chicago Bears GM Ryan Poles is smart, he'll put a heavy emphasis on giving Justin Fields as many weapons as possible in the coming years. John Dietz with examples of why teams need to load up.
- Girls' GymnasticsGirls gymnastics: Lake Park 2nd to DeKalb-Sycamore at sectional, hopes for at-large state berth
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball: Top 20
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball: Top 20
- Girls' BasketballLibertyville rallies for wild win over neighboring Carmel
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: Trio of MSL teams claim regional titles
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: Wauconda edges Antioch for regional crown
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: Kaneland 2nd, Aurora Christian 3rd at Burlington Central regional
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: Marmion upper weights finish strong to take regional title
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: Naperville Central takes title at Glenbard East
- Girls' BasketballNazareth 'D' overwhelms Carmel again to capture ESCC Tournament title
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows shares the ball, routs Libertyville
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: St. Charles East crowns six champs in 'statement' regional championship
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: St. Charles North wins close race for DuKane title
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: Warren battles, brings home 1st regional crown
- Prep WrestlingWrestling: Four Wheaton Academy wreslers win regional titles