White Sox | Are there reasons for White Sox's endless string of injuries, or is it just 'bad luck?'
As they deal with one injury after another, the White Sox are trying to figure out why they keep happening and come up with answers to ensure better health in the future.
Latest Sports Videos
Wolves | Wolves top Springfield for Calder Cup ChampionshipThe Chicago Wolves beat the Springfield Thunderbolts 4-0 on Saturday night in Game 5 to win their first AHL Calder Cup championship in 14 years.
Columns | O'Donnell: Joniak has Brickhouse's record run as voice of the Bears in sightBears announcer Jeff Joniak closing in on Jack Brickhouse's run as voice of the team.
Cubs | Cubs could take team-building lessons from this week's opponentsAs the Cubs ponder the next move in their rebuild, they could find lessons in this week's opponents. Pittsburgh's rebuild is a few steps ahead, while St. Louis hasn't needed to start over in decades.
Cubs | Cubs rally in eighth, but Cards answer for 5-3 winIvan Herrera hit a tiebreaking sacrifice fly in the eighth inning for his first career RBI and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Cubs 5-3 Saturday.
White Sox | Mateo slugs Orioles past slumping White Sox for 4th straight winJorge Mateo homered and doubled to lead the Orioles over the White Sox 6-2 Saturday, giving Baltimore its first four-game winning streak this season.
Columns | 'Bleacher Preacher' combines pride, passion for Cubs baseballThe Bleacher Preacher, the ultimate Cubs fan, is also an important link between two communities, the baseball community and the LGBTQ+ community.
Columns | Luke Richardson is new Blackhawks coachLuke Richardson is the new head coach of the Blackhawks, and Eddie Olczyk says the team made an outstanding choice.
Columns | The Bulls want to re-sign LaVine. Will he get a max deal?After the Bulls made their draft pick Thursday, general manager Marc Eversley said the team has "every intention" of re-signing free agent Zach LaVine.
NFL | AP sources: Watson to meet with NFL disciplinary officerThree people familiar with the meeting tell AP that Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have a hearing with NFL disciplinary officer Sue L
Sports | 2017 US Open finalist Keys, Coric injured, out of Wimbledon2017 U.S. Open runner-up Madison Keys and Borna Coric have pulled out of Wimbledon because of injuries
- NapervilleFormer Naperville Central, Wheaton College coach Bishop 'was ahead of his time'
- Prep SportsDundee-Crown announces this year's Hall of Fame Class
- Boys' BasketballYork's Hardek adjusts to bigger role
- Boys' BasketballSt. Charles East looking for bounce back season
- Boys' BasketballReturning guards key to Geneva's future
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball: Burlington Central's Scharnowski turning heads in summer play
- Prep SportsBaseball: St. Viator duo caps outstanding run for Lions
- Prep SportsBaseball: Naperville Central's Barczi socks 13 HRs in power-packed junior season
- Prep SportsBaseball: Grayslake Central's Marisca excels at -- and behind -- the plate
- Prep SportsBaseball: St. Charles East's Zitella enjoys big junior year, eyes bigger things ahead
- Prep SportsPresenting the 2022 Daily Herald Cook County All-Area Baseball Team
- Prep SportsPresenting the 2022 Daily Herald DuPage County All-Area Baseball Team
- Prep SportsPresenting the 2022 Daily Herald Lake County All-Area Baseball Team
- NewsIt's Anthony Kopp's time
- Prep SportsPresenting the 2022 Daily Herald Fox All-Area Baseball Team