Blackhawks | Kane logs big minutes in Chicago Blackhawks' loss to Lightning
Patrick Kane plays big minutes, but it doesn't do much good for the Chicago Blackhawks in their 4-2 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday night at the United Center.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | Chicago White Sox sign Yasmani Grandal to 4-year, $73M contractWasting little time making a big splash in free agency, the Chicago White Sox Thursday signed all-star catcher Yasmani Grandal to a four-year, $73 million contract.
Bulls | Could Harrison be a permanent solution to Chicago Bulls' starting lineup?The Chicago Bulls have had surprising stars of the game twice in a row, with rookie Daniel Gafford and guard Shaq Harrison. With two games coming up this weekend, it will be a chance to see if Harrison might be a permanent solution.
NFL | Garrett's suspension for helmet attack upheld after appealAppeals officer upholds NFL's indefinite suspension for Browns star defensive end Myles Garrett
Bears | Bears have no plans to replace Pinero as kickerBears coach Matt Nagy made it clear following Sunday's 17-7 loss to the Los Angeles Rams that the Bears have no plans to bring in competition for kicker Eddy Pineiro.
Fire | Chicago Fire FC begins 'new brand identity'The Chicago Fire is changing its badge as part of a rebranding effort. It also declined the 2020 contract options on nine players.
Bears | Bears look to salvage lost season, starting with GiantsWith five losses in six games and their postseason hopes all but extinguished, the Chicago Bears will try to start salvaging something when they host the struggling New York Giants
Columns | No matter the record. final six games important for Chicago BearsDespite their 4-6 record, the Chicago Bears truly do still have a lot at stake over the final six games of the season.
Columns | O'Donnell: Slumping NASCAR couldn't buy Michael Jordan's energized endorsement on NBCJim O'Donnell says Michael Jordan loves NASCAR, he just likes it best as a fan and not an owner.
Bulls | Chicago Bulls' defense starting to clamp downThe Chicago Bulls are showing some progress on the defensive side, mirroring what happened last season after coach Jim Boylen took over the job on Dec. 3.
Bulls | Deng enjoys the memories at his Bulls retirement partyThe Bulls held a retirement party for Luol Deng on Wednesday, bringing back several former teammates to pay tribute. Before the game, Deng reminisced about his years in Chicago.
- Girls' BasketballMaine West's Dugalic ready to finish prep career in style
- Prep FootballScouting the Class 8A semifinal between Warren and Brother Rice
- Boys' BasketballGrayslake North's Connolly remains driven despite ACL tear
- Girls' BasketballLake Zurich's Gilbertson marches on in pursuit of success
- Girls' BasketballScouting the Mid-Suburban East
- Prep FootballScouting Mt. Carmel at Willowbrook in the Class 7A semifinals
- Prep FootballScouting the Class 7A semifinal between Rolling Meadows and Nazareth
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows' Christie prepared to soar to new heights
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Boys' BasketballScouting Fox area boys basketball
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep FootballDuPage County football statistics
- Girls' BasketballSt. Francis takes thriller against Hinsdale Central
- Girls' BasketballSt. Charles North nips Hampshire in final seconds
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Thursday, Nov. 21