Bears | 5 things to know about the Bears after loss to Packers
Solid day by the secondary; Dominique Robinson not happy with his play; Equanimeous St. Brown reacts to Packers INT and trash talk directed his way; Justin Fields closing in on Bobby Douglass.
Latest Sports Videos
Bulls | Bulls knows their winning formula, but discard it too oftenThe Bulls began their Thanksgiving road trip with a victory at Milwaukee, but managed to go 2-4 overall. If the Bulls can beat the best teams in the East, like the Bucks and Celtics, why can't they sustain that level of success against less-talented teams?
Cubs | At winter meetings, Cubs 'have a lot of offers out there'At the winter meetings Monday, president of baseball operations Jed Hoyer said the Cubs have made made multiple offers to players on the free-agent market.
Boys' Basketball | Boys basketball: Top 20Rolling Meadows, Benet and Stevenson are the top three teams in this week's Daily Herald's boys basketball Top 20.
Girls' Basketball | Glenbrook South's Phil Ralston headed to Illinois Coaches Hall of FameIBCA 2023 Hall of Fame class includes Glenbrook South's Phil Ralston and Brad Niemann, and honors New Trier's Teri Rodgers.
Pro Sports | Red Stars owner to sell team after report of abuse in NWSLChicago Red Stars owner Arnim Whisler announced Monday he is selling his stake in the team following an investigation that found emotional abuse and sexual misconduct were systemic in the National Women's Soccer League.
MLB | AP source: Trea Turner, Phillies reach $300 million, 11-year dealThe Philadelphia Phillies landed Trea Turner on Monday, agreeing to a $300 million, 11-year contract with the dynamic shortstop.
MLB | AP source: Verlander agrees to 2-year contract with MetsJustin Verlander agreed to an $86.7 million, two-year contract with the New York Mets on Monday, reuniting the AL Cy Young Award winner with Max Scherzer and giving the team a high-profile replacement for Jacob deGrom.
Pro Sports | Croatia going deep again at World Cup after shootout winCroatia goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic saved three penalty kicks in his team's 3-1 win over Japan in a shootout at the World Cup on Monday, securing a return to the quarterfinals for the runner-up in the 2018 tournament.
Pro Sports | Neymar scores, Brazil beats South Korea 4-1 at World CupIt was the same old Neymar out there, looking fit and scoring a goal to move closer to Pelé's record and lead Brazil into the World Cup quarterfinals.
Prep Sports | Boys swimming: Scouting Cook and Lake CountyHere's a look at what to expect this winter for Cook and Lake County boys swimming teams.
- 5:35 PMStanford's VanDerveer tops women's AP Top 25 appearances
- 5:33 PMTop-ranked Houston earns No. 1 spot in NET rankings
- 3:49 PMBlackhawks tough it out during first two games of East Coast trip
- 7:55 AMFast start fizzles as Packers score 18 in fourth to beat Bears 28-19
- 11:50 PMIllini face Mississippi State in the ReliaQuest Bowl, scheduled for Jan. 2
- Prep FootballVezza delivers in biggest moments, leading York to best season in school history
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: Stevenson swims to pair of titles at Patriot Relays
- Prep FootballSurges makes plays on both sides to lead St. Charles North to championship season
- Prep FootballGrayslake Central's Miller 'electric' in proving impossible to stop
- Girls' BasketballHersey holds on for thrilling 68-67 win over Benet
- Boys' BasketballPalatine downs Libertyville to cap strong weekend
- Prep Football2022 Cook County All-Area Football Team
- Prep Football2022 DuPage County All-Area Football Team
- Prep Football2022 Fox All-Area Football Team
- Prep Football2022 Lake County All-Area Football Team
- Girls' BasketballBurgess leads Lake Park over St. Charles East in DuKane opener
- Girls' BasketballFremd notches convincing win in battle of last two state champs
- Vernon HillsGirls gymnastics: Vernon Hills takes title at Glenbard West
- Boys' BasketballBarrington's big 2nd half overtakes Conant
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: Scouting Cook and Lake County