White Sox | Guillen-Anderson feud quickly fades, but Sox's troubles continue in K.C.
Ozzie Guillen, who played for and managed the White Sox and is now an analyst for NBC Sports Chicago, cleared up his spat with shortstop Tim Anderson Wednesday. The Sox, meanwhile, had another quiet offensive game against the Royals.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Schwindel still hitting, but Cubs fall 3-2 to PiratesThe Cubs lost to the Pirates 3-2 Wednesday at Wrigley Field.
Bulls | McGraw: The Bulls blew it with Butler. Can they find offseason success with LaVine?The Bulls didn't want to give Jimmy Butler a max contract a few years ago. While Butler is leading Miami to the Eastern Conference finals, the Bulls have a tough decision to make this summer with free agent Zach LaVine.
Columns | Hub Arkush: Bears putting Fields' development in the hands of an untested offensive lineBeyond Lucas Patrick and Cody Whitehair, the Bears' offensive line coach has no idea what he has to work with.
Columns | O'Donnell: Could Ozzie Guillen's hunger and spark be the perfect elixir for snoozin' Sox?A chance that is growing in its intrigue to some very deep-rooted sox fans is the idea that Jerry Reinsdorf and associates would pull the plug on the Tony La Russa/Lazerus rollback and install Ozzie Guillen as the new sox manager.
Bulls | Bulls' Dosunmu named to all-rookie second teamThe South Side native averaged 8.8 points and 3.3 assists this season.
Sky | 9-0 run not good enough as Sky fall in SeattleCandace Parker scored the final 7 points in a 9-0 Sky run to close out the game.
Cubs | Robertson off IL, hoping to pick up where he left off with CubsChicago Cubs relief pitcher Robertson, who leads the team with 5 saves, was activated off the IL on Wednesday.
Prep Sports | Wheaton North attack finds its rhythm to beat South ElginHaving scored just one goal in its last six matches, Wheaton North's girls soccer team put aside its offensive frustrations for 40 minutes on Wednesday night.
Prep Sports | Gannon nabs a hat trick plus one in Kaneland's blowout victoryBrigid Gannon wasn't about to be denied. Gannon, a Kaneland junior, already had a hat trick secured. She had one more goal in her.
Prep Sports | Huntley teams up to take sectionalAs the Class 3A Huntley boys track and field sectional progressed, things kept lining up for Hampshire.
- 7:00 AMSoccer fan gets 24-week jail sentence for assaulting player
- 6:50 AMMan City's defensive issues improve as Walker, Stones train
- 6:42 AMFrankfurt fans go wild after 42-year wait for European title
- 5:36 AMSoccer player Ubogagu banned for unintentional doping breach
- 5:24 AMAbraham to end breakout season at Roma with a European final
- Prep SportsSoftball: Fremd comes from behind to beat Hersey
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Lakes, St. Viator advance to regional final
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Glenbard East wins 8th straight
- Prep SportsSoftball: Libertyville's early lead holds up vs. Stevenson
- Prep SportsLibertyville's rally in the seventh keeps Barrington at bay
- Prep SportsBaseball: Person pitches Burlington Central over Hampshire
- Prep SportsBaseball: St. Charles East celebrates senior day with victory
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: St. Charles North blanks Streamwood in regional opener
- Prep SportsBoys lacrosse: Warren tops Maine South
- Prep SportsSoftball: Barrington's Peterson wins 900th game
- Prep SportsSoftball: Crystal Lake South rallies from 6 down to beat Burlington Central
- Prep SportsBaseball: St. Viator cruises to 1st conference title in 20 years
- Prep SportsNo slowing Stevenson in winning North Suburban boys volleyball crown
- Prep SportsBaseball: St. Charles East's 7-run 7th clinches DuKane title
- Prep SportsBaseball: Libertyville clinches share of NSC crown