Columns | Bulls spend big to land veteran forward DeRozan
The Bulls agreed to a sign-and-trade deal to acquire San Antonio forward DeMar DeRozan, according to multiple reports. This is a huge step for the Bulls, adding a veteran with extensive playoff experience.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | McGraw: A little patience by Cubs might have led to better resultsThe World Series nucleus has been broken up. Was there anything the Cubs could have done differently to avoid last week's massive bresakup? Mike McGraw takes a look at the downfall.
White Sox | Cease strikes out 11, White Sox beat Royals 7-1Dylan Cease delivered one of his better outings of the season.
Cubs | Cubs stumble in Colorado, lose 13-6 to RockiesThe Cubs played most of the game without manager David Ross, who was ejected in the second inning.
Bears | Bears place Goldman on reserve/COVID-19 listThe Bears placed four players on the list Tuesday, including defensive tackle Eddie Goldman.
Sports | Olympics roundup: Simone Biles returns to competition with a bronze medal and a smileSimone Biles returned to the competition at the Tokyo Olympics in style, and will leave with another medal. What color it is really isn't the point. That she delivered a tense, heart-pounding routine on the balance beam and nailed it with a smile meant everything.
Sports | Best race ever? Warholm wins record-setting hurdles raceThis gathering of the world's best 400-meter hurdlers Tuesday produced a gold medal for Norwegian Karsten Warholm, a world record, a masterpiece and slice of history. It also might have been one of the best races ever run.
Sports | McLaughlin outsprints U.S. teammate Muhammad for hurdles recordSydney McLaughlin broke her world record Wednesday and won the Olympic 400-meter hurdles gold.
Columns | John Deere Classic see dates change for 2021-22Len Ziehm: John Deere Classic see dates change for 2021-22 season.
Cubs | Chicago Cubs might have a few players to watch the rest of the wayThe next two months could get dreary for the Chicago Cubs, but there are a few things worth watching that could play a role in how quickly this team can rebuild.
Blackhawks | Bowman thrilled about Fleury, but knows Chicago Blackhawks younger players must keep improvingAfter getting the shocking news that he'd been traded, goalie Marc-Andre Fleury just needed some time to give the thumbs up that he'd be OK joining the Chicago Blackhawks. Now that Fleury's on board, there's a lot to smile about for the Hawks.
- 10:44 PMQB Dalton impresses Bears with prized rookie Fields lurking
- 10:37 PMKikuchi goes 6 effective innings, Mariners beat Rays 4-2
- 8:50 PM'Barely getting angry': 2019 champ Kyrgios quickly out in DC
- 8:33 PMCarmelo Anthony to join LeBron, Lakers on 1-year deal
- 7:51 PMCurry lands second $200M contract of career with Warriors
- Girls' BasketballHare transfers from Bartlett to Naperville North
- St. CharlesAn All-American year: St. Charles North's Sinnaeve overcomes obstacles, earns national honor
- Boys' BasketballBuffalo Grove's Craft chooses Xavier
- Prep SportsOlympic bound: Former Prospect, Illini track star Kendziera going to Tokyo
- Prep SportsSt. Viator names DeLeon as new boys soccer coach
- Prep FootballThey want you: Need a job? Youth, prep sports desperately need referees
- Prep FootballMetea Valley's 2-sport standout Johnson excited about future at NIU
- Girls' BasketballBurlington Central's Charles picks Princeton
- Girls' BasketballBatavia grad Fruendt joins staff at Tennessee
- Prep SportsOff at college: Wheeling's Blair honored for excellence on and off the track
- Prep SportsOff at college: Benet grad Abello earns Academic All-American of the Year
- Boys' BasketballBurlington Central grad Mayfield makes move to Division I basketball
- Prep SportsOff at college: Illinois Wesleyan's Morton earns golf All-America honors
- Prep SportsBaseball: St. Charles North's DeMarco wins Illinois Gatorade player of the year
- PalatinePalatine's Bostick decides on Iowa
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: Bobby Hull, Peter O'Toole, Ted Nugent, aerobics classes for kids and more