Columns | Message from Bears GM doesn't bode well for Eberflus
Before the Bears beat Minnesota 12-10 on Monday night, general manager Ryan Poles went on WMVP AM-1000 and delivered two messages that seem to indicate coach Matt Eberflus and his staff are on living on borrowed time.
Latest Sports Videos
Bears | Late field goal lifts Bears past VikingsA late field goal by Cairo Santos, his fourth of the night, lifted the Bears to Monday night's 12-10 win at Minnesota
Bulls | Can Bulls avoid visit from Ghost of Christmas Eve Past?The Bulls jumped to a 22-3 lead in Brooklyn on Sunday, then faded fast and never led in the second half during their fourth-straight loss. Why does this team seem to be so miserable and what can be done to correct it?
Bulls | Nets hand Bulls 4th straight lossDeMar Derozan led Chicago with 27 points. Coby White scored 23 points, and Zach LaVine and. Patrick Williams added 20 apiece. The Bulls dropped to 5-13 with their fourth straight loss.
Boys' Basketball | Boys basketball / Top 20Downers Grove North, Benet and Fremd are the top three teams in the Daily Herald's boys basketball rankings.
Girls' Basketball | Girls basketball / Top 20Fremd, Maine South and Hersey occupy the top three spots in this week's Daily Herald's girls basketball rankings.
Girls' Basketball | Cook County girls basketball notes: Schaumburg, Fremd among Thanksgiving winnersJacqie Strauch opened up her ninth season like none before.
Columns | Additions coming to 2024 Chicago District Golf Association scheduleThere are additions coming to the Chicago District Golf Association's schedule in 2024.
College Sports | Buie sparks Northwestern to victory over Northern IllinoisBoo Buie scored 23 points for Northwestern in an 89-67 victory over Northern Illinois University.
College Sports | Harbaugh set to return to Michigan sidelineJim Harbaugh, coming off a three-game suspension, is set to return to Michigan's sideline this weekend.
News | 'I just want to find out who the artist is': Man hoping to solve mystery behind Wrigley paintingRetired Buffalo Grove chiropractor Daniel Kamen is trying to crack the mystery surrounding a vintage painting of a Wrigley Field bleacher scene. Kamen receieved the painting from a patient nearly 20 years ago, and now he's trying to determine who created it and when.
- Girls' BasketballCook County girls basketball notes: Schaumburg, Fremd among Thanksgiving winners
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball / Top 20
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball / Top 20
- Prep FootballCary-Grove tops East St. Louis for another 6A title
- Boys' BasketballImproved Stevenson edges York to finish 3-1 at Palatine
- Girls' BasketballMaine South quiets Libertyville to win Bison Classic
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows edges Fenton to win 2nd straight Chuck Mitchell title
- Prep FootballDowners North falls behind early, loses to Mt. Carmel in 7A final
- Boys' BasketballSularski helps rally Benet to St. Charles East crown
- Boys' BasketballWaubonsie Valley smothers Batavia to win Windmill Classic
- Prep FootballNazareth rides dominant second half to stun JCA 38-20 in IHSA Class 5A state championship
- Prep FootballLoyola repeats as IHSA Class 8A state champs; bests Lincoln-Way East in rematch
- Boys' BasketballFenwick takes Hoops 4 Healing Tournament title from West Aurora
- Boys' BasketballOswego East tops Neuqua Valley in third-place game at Hoops 4 Healing Tournament