Pro Sports | Super Bowl is set: Chiefs top Bengals 23-20, will face Eagles
The Chiefs finally managed to beat the Bengals after three straight losses
Latest Sports Videos
Pro Sports | Eagles soar into Super Bowl, rout 49ers for NFC titleJalen Hurts had one of Philadelphia's four rushing touchdowns.
Bulls | McGraw: Decision day is looming for Vucevic's future with BullsBulls center Nikola Vucevic had a nice performance during Saturday's win in Orlando, where he spent most of his NBA career. The Bulls will have some tough decisions to make about Vucevic and the center postion in the coming days and months.
Cubs | Ross likes the look of Cubs newcomers: 'They're winners'The Cubs will have a different look this season and newcomers like Cody Bellinger have playoff experience.
Pro Sports | Lincicome: Channeling a few more sports broadcasting optionsBernie Lincicome says while there are plenty of channels and networks dedicated to sports, but nevertheless, empty channels remain, and there are sports eager to jump in with all sorts of programming.
Bulls | Bulls teeter, but manage to hold off Orlando's late rallyThe Bulls let a 25-point lead slip to 5, but avoided a replay of their two losses earlier this week and pulled out a 128-109 victory at Orlando on Saturday. DeMar DeRozan and Zach LaVine scored 32 points each, while DeRozan went 5-for-5 from 3-point range.
Pro Sports | AP source: Dolphins hire former Bears staffer Fangio as defensive coordinatorThe Dolphins fired defensive coordinator Josh Boyer after three seasons with the team.
Pro Sports | Djokovic claims 10th Australian Open title, 22nd SlamThe 35-year-old from Serbia stretched his unbeaten streak in Melbourne to 28 matches.
Pro Sports | Shiffrin must wait for record win No. 86, but takes slalom titleThe American skier finished runner-up to Germany's Lena Dürr in a slalom Sunday.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks enter bye week after being blown out 7-3 in Oilers lossTyson Barrie scored twice, Connor McDavid had his NHL-best 41st goal and the Edmonton Oilers headed into their All-Star break with a 7-3 victory over the Blackhawks on Saturday night.
Bears | 2022 Bears report card: Running back: Solid effort in what was a down year -- though Fields played a huge roleThe Bears set a franchise record for rushing yards in 2022, their first year under general manager Ryan Poles and head coach Matt Eberflus. But rememeber Justin Fields accounted for more than 1,100 of those 3,000-plus rushing yards.
- 12:41 AMHub Arkush: Breaking down the AFC and NFC title games
- 10:19 PMGlenbard West wins eighth straight West Suburban Silver meet
- 10:17 PMFremd finishes 4-0 week by routing Maine South
- 10:00 PMRolling Meadows falls despite Nikolich-Wilson's big night
- 8:52 PMSlagle's career-high 26 leads Geneva over Batavia
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: Conant's Loeger shines at home invite
- Girls' BasketballBohmer, Wheaton North spoil WW South's tribute to retiring coach Kroehnke
- Girls' BasketballFremd finishes 4-0 week by routing Maine South
- Girls' GymnasticsGlenbard West wins eighth straight West Suburban Silver meet
- Girls' BasketballGrant knocks it out of the park vs. Wauconda
- Boys' BasketballHot-shooting Prairie Ridge knocks off Crystal Lake South
- Boys' BasketballOswego East continues to have West Aurora's number
- Boys' BasketballPalatine handles Warren for 5th straight win
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows falls despite Nikolich-Wilson's big night
- Girls' BasketballSlagle's career-high 26 leads Geneva over Batavia
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: Waubonsie Valley 2nd, Neuqua Valley 3rd at Metea invite
- Boys' BasketballAurora Christian avenges St. Francis setback
- Boys' BasketballBartlett's depth shines at Elgin
- Boys' BasketballBuffalo Grove's pressure gets to Schaumburg
- Boys' BasketballPanek's clutch free throws lift Warren over Lake Zurich