Bulls | Vucevic helps Bulls get back on track during return to Orlando
Nikola Vucevic had a successful return to his former home as the Bulls rolled to a 123-88 victory over the Orlando Magic on Friday, ending a two-game losing streak.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Arkush: Day after Thanksgiving finds Matt Nagy in full cleanup modeFriday with Matt Nagy at Halas Hall was a time for the Bears' head coach to relax just a bit and attempt to complete a final cleanup of the ugly mess that stalked his ball club throughout the week.
Blackhawks | Alex DeBrincat scores in OT, Blackhawks beat Blues 3-2Alex DeBrincat scored 1:27 into overtime and the Chicago Blackhawks overcame an early two-goal deficit to beat the St. Louis Blues 3-2 on Friday.
Columns | Lincicome: When the Bears go looking for their next head coach, don't expect muchThe great advantage for the next Bears coach is that he has no shoes to fill. Matt Nagy is leaving barely any footprints. The Bears have had only one coach, George Halas, and all the rest have been a succession of hollow hoodies.
Bears | Bears snap 5-game losing streak with win over DetroitThe Bears ended a 5-game losing streak with a last-second win Thursday at Detroit.
Bears | 3 and Out: What worked, what didn't as Bears halt five-game losing streakAfter a turbulent week at Halas Hall, Andy Dalton and the Bears pulled out a nail-biter in Detroit.
Columns | Division doings: Cubs looking to get back up to speed in NL CentralAfter gutting the roster over the last year, the Cubs need to address multiple holes if they hope to get back to contending in the NL Central.
Bears | Marathon, 8-minute drive capped Bears' victoryCole Kmet called the week leading up to the win over the Lions "chaotic."
College Sports | Comfort and joy: 'Tis the season of job security for Fitzgerald, HammockMark Gonzales: While some college coaches switch jobs, Northwestern's Pat Fitzgerald and NIU's Thomas Hammock are comfortable in their security.
NFL | Allen throws for 4 TDs as Bills beat hobbled Saints, 31-6Josh Allen passed for 260 yards and four touchdowns, Buffalo's defense stifled New Orleans' short-handed offense and the Bills rolled to a 31-6 victory that sent the injury-ravaged Saints to their fourth straight loss
Columns | Division doings: Tigers emerging as challengers for White Sox in AL CentralAfter cruising to a first-place finish in the AL Central last season, the White Sox are preparing for the Tigers to step up and mount a challenge in 2022.
- 11:41 PMNo. 11 Oregon hopes to rebound against rival Oregon State
- 11:24 PMCaldwell-Pope, Beal help Wizards beat Thunder, 101-99
- 11:11 PMPavelski nets 2, reaches 400 career goals as Stars beat Avs
- 11:07 PMHarvey hits late 3, No. 18 USF women beat No. 7 Stanford
- 10:58 PMVasilevskiy gets 200th win, Lightning top Kraken 3-0
- Prep FootballSpring success key to Wheaton North's state run
- Prep FootballScouting the Class 6A football championship game between Cary-Grove and East St. Louis
- Prep FootballScouting the Class 8A championship game between Maine South and Lockport
- Boys' BasketballHononegah overtakes Barrington in second half
- Boys' BasketballLibertyville holds off St. Viator in OT
- Boys' BasketballOverstreet sparks Grayslake Central past Crystal Lake Central
- Boys' BasketballHuntley earns tourney title with win over Wauconda
- Boys' BasketballWW South handles Fremd to reach Fenton title game
- Boys' BasketballHot-shooting Evans helps Stevenson dump Palatine
- Boys' BasketballOswego East's defense denies Neuqua Valley tourney title
- Prep FootballJoliet Catholic, Byron claim state titles
- Boys' BasketballScouting the Southwest Prairie
- Boys' BasketballBatavia blows out Marmion behind Tousana's 33
- Boys' BasketballFawcett, WW South impress in win over Timothy Christian
- Boys' BasketballBalanced Warren dumps Lakes