White Sox | White Sox up for challenge in 3-0 win over Rays
Starting pitcher Dallas Keuchel pitched 7 strong innings and the White Sox beat the Rays 3-0 Tuesday night at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Too many misses for Cubs in 3-2 loss to MetsThe Cubs had another rough offensive day in New York on Tuesday. Javy Baez' 2-run homer provided all their socring in a 3-2 loss to the Mets, and the Cubs had the tying run thrown out at the plate in the ninth.
Columns | 'I just knew it wasn't my time.' Bears TE Graham speaks out about car crashBears tight end Jimmy Graham says he "can remember make every decision" during a car accident a few months ago that could have been fatal.
White Sox | White Sox's Madrigal out for season after hamstring surgeryThe White Sox announced Nick Madrigal had season-ending surgery Tuesday after tearing his right hamstring last week.
Bears | Bears tackle Goldman remains absent; Smith says he's not thinking about contract extensionFor the first time, the Bears had a chance to see what their 2021 defense might look like. After several weeks of somewhat low attendance at organized team activities, the Bears veterans returned for mandatory veteran minicamp Tuesday -- except for one notable absence Nose tackle Eddie Goldman was not present Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Sky | Vandersloot becomes 4th in WNBA history with 2,000 assistsAllie Quigley scored a season-high 23 points, Courtney Vandersloot became the fourth player in WNBA history with 2,000 career assists and the Chicago Sky beat the Minnesota Lynx 105-89 on Tuesday night.
White Sox | 'Important day' for Sox as Kopech throws off moundOn the injured list with a strained left hamstring, White Sox right-hander Michael Kopech was able to throw off the mound Tuesday.
Special Report | Churchill Downs: 'Strong proposals from numerous parties' to buy Arlington ParkArlington Park's owner said Tuesday its real estate firm has received "strong proposals from numerous parties" for redevelopment of the iconic racetrack in Arlington Heights.
Cubs | Cubs will bring up minor-leaguer to face deGromThe Cubs plan to bring up hard-throwing right-handed pitcher Robert Stock to face Mets ace Jacob deGrom on Wednesday. Stock has been clocked at 101 mph for the Iowa Cubs this season.
MLB | MLB threatens pitchers with 10-game bans for altering ballsPitchers will be ejected and suspended for 10 games for using illegal foreign substances to doctor baseballs in a crackdown by Major League Baseball that will start June 21.
Columns | When it comes to U.S. Open, qualifying is half the battleLen Ziehm: No matter the odds, everyone starts tied for first at the U.S. Open.
Sports | Summer is the time for anglers to use topwater baitWhether you're on a pond or lake, now is when topwater bait lead to the most action.
- 2:11 PMNHL semifinals full of 'hunger' for first Stanley Cup title
- 1:56 PMBale sets up both goals, Wales beats Turkey 2-0 at Euro 2020
- 1:49 PMGM Donnie Nelson, who brought Nowitzki, Doncic, leaving Mavs
- 1:23 PMWoody Johnson back with Jets, believes team can be 'special'
- 1:05 PMScott Brooks out as Washington Wizards coach after 5 seasons
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Barrington hands St. Charles East 1st loss, headed back to state
- Prep SportsGirls lacrosse: Benet downs Conant to punch state ticket
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Glenbard West earns 7th straight state berth
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Lake Park dispatches Glenbard North, heads to state
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Libertyville earns state trip with shutout of New Trier
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Vernon Hills state-bound after beating Zion-Benton
- Prep SportsBoys lacrosse: Wheaton Academy shuts out Lake Zurich in supersectional
- Prep SportsSoftball: St. Charles North's comeback comes up a run short
- Prep SportsBaseball: Prairie Ridge pulls out another 1-run win, beats St. Francis
- Prep SportsSoftball: Sterling denies Antioch a trip to state
- Prep SportsBaseball: Lake Park stays hot, knocks out New Trier
- Prep SportsBaseball: Prospect falls short in supersectional
- Prep SportsSoftball: Simandl's walk-off in HR in 11th sends Huntley past Barrington, back to state
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: O'Fallon ends Naperville North's repeat bid
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Timothy Christian punches state ticket for 1st time
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: Bobby Hull, Peter O'Toole, Ted Nugent, aerobics classes for kids and more
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: Frontier Days, Bill Veeck, PeeWee Football, The Cellar nightclub and more