Columns | Rookie Teven Jenkins will warm the hears of Bears fans
Hub Arkush: Bears fans are going to love lineman Teven Jenkins.
Latest Sports Videos
Special Report | Is a Bears move to Arlington Park realistic? Other NFL towns show what has to happenThrough the decades there have been several attempts to bring the Chicago Bears to the Arlington Park racetrack site in Arlington Heights. With rumors swirling again, what makes this effort different? Is it realistic to think the Bears would follow the lead of NFL franchises such as the Arizona Cardinals and the Los Angeles Chargers and Rams by trying to thrive in the suburbs?
Columns | Reinsdorf recalls the day he missed meeting Jackie RobinsonPart 2 of a discussion with Jerry Reinsdorf and his fondness for Brooklyn, its Dodgers and Jackie Robinson.
Cubs | Cubs rotation continues to underwhelm in 9-8 loss to DetroitThe Cubs starting rotation continued to underperform, with Trevor Williams lasting just 2 innings Saturday in Detroit. The offense, led by Matt Duffy, had a good day, but the Cubs lost 9-8 in 10 innings.
Cubs | Arrieta, Bryant share views on Cubs not reaching 85% vaccinatedCubs players Jake Arrieta and Kris Bryant appeared to have different views on the topic of the team not yet reaching the 85% vaccinated threshold, which per MLB rules, would loosen some safety restrictions.
White Sox | Rodon suffers first loss of season as Sox fall to RoyalsSalvador Perez hit a 3-run homer for the second straight day, and the Kansas City Royals handed Carlos Rodón his first loss of the season
Cubs | Happ returns for Cubs, but Pederson hits leadoffIan Happ returned from the injured list Saturday and started in center field. But Cubs manager David Ross kept hot-hitting Joc Pederson in the leadoff spot.
Bulls | Bulls beat by Nets and the Big 3The Brooklyn Nets shook off that slow start Saturday and beat the Chicago Bulls 105-91.
Cubs | No telling when Cubs' Bryant might return to third baseKris Bryant hasn't played his usual third base in nearly a month and Cubs manager David Ross said Saturday he would probably want to give Bryant time to get tuned up before returning to his old spot.
Sky | Parker, Copper shine leading Sky past MysticsKahleah Copper scored 19 points and Candace Parker added 16 with eight rebounds and three blocks in her Chicago debut and the Sky beat Washington 70-56 in a WNBA opener for both teams Saturday.
Prep Sports | Girls track and field: Batavia captures its home inviteThe landscape for Illinois distance runners is a wide-open affair for track and field this season.
- Boys' GymnasticsBoys gymnastics: Palatine overcomes adversity to finish 3rd at state
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Stevenson, Hersey's Sheldon shine at Pitchford
- Prep SportsGoforth retiring at Benet; Lawler to become new AD
- Prep SportsBaseball: Huntley's 7th-inning rally beats Naperville Central
- Prep SportsBaseball: Maine South's Senior Day a 'sweep' one
- Prep SportsBaseball: St. Charles North sweeps doubleheader from Saints
- Prep SportsSoftball: Elk Grove blows past Glenbrook North
- Prep SportsTrack & Field: Barrington, Palatine's Brown stellar at Palatine Relays
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: Batavia captures its home invite
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Gennarelli, St. Charles North cruise to title at Meadows Invite
- Prep SportsSoftball: Late rally propels Palatine over Hersey
- Prep SportsBaseball: Huntley handles McHenry for 11th straight win
- Boys' GymnasticsBoys gymnastics: Buffalo Grove's Valek takes 3rd in state all-around
- Prep SportsCarmel Catholic tabs Brill to be new AD
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Big things happening for Willowbrook tennis
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: Frontier Days, Bill Veeck, PeeWee Football, The Cellar nightclub and more
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Hamburger University, Tug-O-War, Dance competitions and more