Bears | Bears' Montgomery cleared to play against Packers
Bears running back David Montgomery has been cleared to play Sunday against the Packers. Montgomery has passed through concussion protocol and is "ready to go," he said Wednesday.
Latest Sports Videos
Bears | Trubisky gets all the reps in practice with Foles outSean Hammond: Bears quarterback Mitch Trubisky gets all the reps at practice while Nick Foles sits out.
Columns | Rozner: Finding the happy in ThanksgivingThis will not last forever. Soon enough we will have the freedom to live again, to breathe fresh air, to work and travel, to see friends and family, offering many reasons to give thanks.
Columns | Why the Bulls need to call Anthony Davis right nowThe Bulls roster is essentially complete, but they should still take the time to dial up Chicago native Anthony Davis, who is an unrestricted free agent at the moment.
Cubs | Trade rumors continue to focus on Cubs' BryantWidely rumored to be a prime trade candidate last off-season, Kris Bryant stuck with the Chicago Cubs and struggled through an injury-plagued year. Eligible for free agency after the 2021 season, his name is back on the rumor mill.
Sports | Argentine soccer great Diego Maradona dies at 60Diego Maradona, the Argentine soccer great who was among the best players ever and who led his country to the 1986 World Cup title before later struggling with cocaine use and obesity, has died. He was 60.
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: Brees injury draws attention to NFL's TV futureJim O'Donnell: Could Drew Brees have a TV job in his future sooner than later?
NFL | A Thanksgiving Feast? Maybe Ravens-Steelers on SundayWhat are we to make of the Thanksgiving Day schedule
Girls' Basketball | Hernandez finds basketball home at UW-MilwaukeeJustina Hernandez, a senior at Glenbard North, will play college basketball next year at UW-Milwaukee.
Sports | The fishing aisle has plenty to offer for Black Friday shoppersGiven the newfound popularity fishing has found in 2020, it's a safe bet there might be a new angler or two on your holiday shopping list. Evan Gregor takes a look at some things to put on that list.
News | University of Chicago now part of Evans Scholars programThe Glenview-based Western Golf Association's acclaimed Evans Scholars Foundation and the University of Chicago have formed a new partnership, with the university becoming the organization's 19th partner school, WGA and university leaders have announced.
- 5:48 AMNaples' mayor begins process to rename stadium for Maradona
- 4:01 AMNo. 22 Auburn has chance to spoil No. 1 Tide's season again
- 2:35 AMIf you were there, you will never forget Maradona in Mexico
- 1:59 AMNo. 15 Iowa State visits Texas eyeing Big 12 title game shot
- 1:30 AMNo longer the Civil War, Oregon plays Oregon State on Friday
- Prep SportsProspect grad Decker now an Emmy Award-winning producer, director
- Prep SportsBoys swimming teams dealing with season put on pause
- Prep SportsRadtke: Keeping hope alive for a winter sports season is all we can do right now
- Boys' BasketballWheeling's Terrell still pushing to play in college
- Girls' BasketballRelief, excitement for Benet's Sheehan
- Girls' BasketballHernandez finds basketball home at UW-Milwaukee
- Prep FootballBartlett's Palella picks Central Michigan
- Prep SportsStart date for winter sports up in the air after IHSA board hits pause
- Girls' BasketballBenet's Moriarty makes it official, signs with Nebraska
- Girls' BasketballFormer Hampshire, NIU standout Smith having a winning run coaching in Florida
- Girls' BasketballAurora Christian's Griffin eyes bright future at Virginia
- Prep FootballHersey three-sport star Gudaitis will continue football career at Illinois State
- Prep SportsRozner: Finding the happy in Thanksgiving
- Prep SportsFormer Prospect football star Mike Dawson dies
- Prep SportsAnother Cummings at Schaumburg Christian gets a volleyball scholarship
Through the Film Magnifier: Glen Campbell, Steve Garvey, Globetrotters, Scrabble tournaments and more