White Sox | How, when you can buy White Sox playoff tickets
The White Sox will offer a limited number of single-game postseason tickets beginning Wednesday.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Arkush: The Bears are officially desperate and 'everything is on the table' vs. LionsAfter one of the most embarrassing offensive performances in NFL history, Matt Nagy faces two questions: Who will be QB? And who will call plays?
White Sox | Enough's enough: Abreu snaps after being hit by another pitch in Sox winJose Abreu finally lost his temper after being hit by another pitch Monday during the White Sox's 8-7 win over the Tigers in Detroit.
Blackhawks | Colliton: 'No expectations' for Toews to play in Blackhawks' opener, but 'he keeps improving'Will Chicago Blackhawks forward Jonathan Toews be ready for the season opener in Colorado on October 13? Impossible to say right now, but coach Jeremy Colliton is certainly conducting training camp like the captain will be on the ice against the Avs. "No expectations," Colliton said. "But excited. I feel he keeps improving."
Bulls | Karnisovas: Bulls close, but not 100% vaccincatedWith some controversy building in Brooklyn and Golden State about player vaccinations, Bulls vice president Arturas Karnisovas said his team will not be 100% vaccinated when training camp begins Tuesday.
Bears | Bears defense upset it was not better against BrownsThe Bears defense held the margin to a one-score game heading into the fourht quarter of Sunday's loss to the Cleveland Browns. Still, the players didn't give themselves a pass after the Browns finished with 418 total yards.
White Sox | White Sox hoping for best in Rodon's start vs. Reds WednesdayBothered by a sore throwing shoulder during the second half of the season, left-hander Carlos Rodon is hoping to show the White Sox he's healthy enough for the playoffs in Wednesday night's start against the Reds.
Girls' Basketball | Hersey's Eidle commits to MichiganJust a little over a month until the start of the season, Hersey junior guard Katy Eidle has added another milestone in her decorated career: she committed to attend Michigan on Friday.
Prep Football | Football / Top 20Neuqua Valley retained the top spot in this week's Daily Herald Top 20 football rankings, and there were no changes in the 2-8 slots.
Boys' Basketball | Glenbard West's Huff commits to play at GonzagaGlenbard West senior forward Braden Huff on Monday announced he will play at 2021 NCAA Tournament runner-up Gonzaga next season.
- 2:09 PMBig 12 quarterback play full of struggles and surprises
- 1:57 PM'Best I've ever played:' Prescott has Cowboys rolling early
- 1:43 PMUnited defender Maguire to miss 'a few weeks' with injury
- 1:13 PMTom's Two Towns: Tampa, NE abuzz as Brady prepares to return
- 12:35 PMNFL urges players, team staff to report COVID-19 symptoms
- Girls' BasketballHersey's Eidle commits to Michigan
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20/How they fared
- NewsIllinois law will allow athletes to modify uniforms for cultural, religious reasons
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Tri-City soccer night raising money for good cause
- Prep FootballWauconda moves to 5-0 with victory over Antioch
- Prep FootballCary-Grove adds new wrinkle, handles Prairie Ridge
- Prep FootballLake Zurich, Round Lake, Lakes score big wins
- Prep SportsCross country: Jacobs sweeps titles at Bartlett's Flyin' Hawk
- Prep FootballMaine South bounces back, blanks Glenbrook North
- Prep FootballPalatine continues winning ways against Schaumburg
- Prep FootballGirls volleyball: Reid, Fremd leave Lake Zurich fit to be tied
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Downers Grove North's 1-2 punch wins again
- Boys' BasketballGlenbard West's Huff commits to play at Gonzaga
- Prep SportsBoys golf: Kaneland wins conference title by 1 shot