Columns | Rozner: Decade of the Blackhawks started with a break
It's easy to say now it was the Decade of the Blackhawks, but the first Stanley Cup parade was almost stopped before it began.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | If you think you know who wins Sunday's Bears-Packers game, think againThe Bears are the slightly more talented team and they've played better football than the Packers over the last four or five weeks. But Aaron Rodgers will clearly be the most dangerous man on the field, Sunday and he's led other inferior Packers teams to wins over the Bears I have no idea what's going to happen, but the possibilities are endless.
Bulls | Bulls can't find any offense in loss to CharlotteWho says nobody plays defense anymore in the NBA? Neither the Bulls nor Charlotte could muster much scoring on Friday and the Bulls lost 83-73, scoring the fewest points in the league this season.
Columns | O'Donnell: Wow -- Fox Sports and Ch. 32 will actually air the correct NFL game SundayJim O'Donnell says Fox Sports and Channel 32 get it right (finally) in televising Bears-Packers.
Bulls | Young says he wants to play more, but won't complainBulls forward Thaddeus Young admitted Friday he'd like more playing time, but also stressed that he's ready to roll no matter the amount of minutes he gets.
Columns | Women's Watch: What exactly is happening with Notre Dame?It was a huge win for the DePaul women's basketball team on Wednesday against Notre Dame in South Bend, the Blue Demons' first win in South Bend since 2008. Meanwhile, Notre Dame, just one year removed from a national championship, is somewhat reeling at 5-7 on the season. So what in the name of Lou Holtz is going on in South Bend?
Pro Sports | Chapecoense air crash survivor Neto retires from soccerOne of the six survivors of the air crash that killed almost all of the Brazilian soccer team Chapecoense in 2016 announced his playing retirement on Friday
Cubs | Chicago Cubs select relief pitcher in Rule 5 draftIn the major-league portion of the Rule 5 draft Thursday, the Chicago Cubs added more bullpen depth by selecting 6-foot-8 righty Trevor Megill from the Padres.
NFL | Welcome to the club: Jets can't stop Ravens running gameThere haven't been a whole lot of positives for the New York Jets this season with the possible exception of their success against the run
Pro Sports | AP sources: Charlotte getting Major League Soccer teamPeople familiar with the situation say Charlotte will be the home of a Major League Soccer expansion team
NFL | Brady, Patriots look to get offense going vs BengalsTom Brady says the Patriots are making progress in getting their offense going
- Boys' BasketballNaperville Central's cross-town win is a slam dunk
- Prep WrestlingBig finish sends Cary-Grove past Dundee-Crown
- Boys' BasketballKaneland continues improvement in win over Sandwich
- Boys' BasketballLarkin downs West Chicago for 1st win
- Boys' BasketballLibertyville hangs on to down Warren
- Boys' BasketballKochera, St. Viator roll past Joliet Catholic
- Girls' BasketballNaperville North has winning formula against Naperville Central
- Boys' BasketballKeep calling Stevenson undefeated
- Boys' BasketballBalanced Fremd dumps Conant
- Boys' BasketballPalatine hands Barrington first loss
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Girls' BasketballFremd, Hersey roll on
- Boys' BasketballBuffalo Grove trips up Prospect in OT
- Boys' BasketballHersey surges past Elk Grove
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Friday, Dec. 13