Columns | Lincicome: Bears blur the line between sympathy and sarcasm against Buccaneers
The line between sympathy and sarcasm is flexible and the Bears take turns on each side of it.
Latest Sports Videos
Bulls | DeRozan settles Bulls, seals first 4-0 start in 25 yearsThe Bulls built a 20-point lead in the third quarter at Toronto on Monday, then wobbled a bit down the stretch before pulling out a 111-109 victory. Former Raptor DeMar DeRozan scored 11 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter.
Bears | Bears head coach Nagy tests positive for COVID-19Bears coach Matt Nagy came to Halas Hall on Monday morning and went through the same protocols the team has undergone since the start of the pandemic. This time the coach got an unexpected result: a positive COVID-19 test.
Bears | Matt Nagy: 'We've got to perform and put points on the board'Michal Dwojak: Bears coach Matt Nagy says he understands the frustrations fans are experiencing after Sunday's loss in Tampa.
Blackhawks | Colliton puts winless Chicago Blackhawks through tough practiceWhether or not the Chicago Blackhawks rise from the ashes of a winless start in the six months remains to be seen, but coach Jeremy Colliton made it clear Monday that there's a lot work to be done if they hope to get there.
Bulls | Before the Bulls flew to Canada for Monday's game in Toronto, DeMar DeRozan talked about when he was drafted by the Raptors, he wanted to change the narrative of NBA players trying to escape Toronto.DeRozan reflects fondly on his days in Toronto
Columns | Feder: Chicago Bulls sign multiyear radio renewal with The ScoreWith the incomparable Chuck Swirsky as play-by-play announcer alongside color analyst Bill Wennington, Chicago Bulls radio broadcasts will continue for years to come on Audacy sports/talk WSCR 670-AM, according to a renewal announced Monday.
Prep Football | Here are the first-round pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs, with game days and timesHere are the first-round pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs, with game days and times.
Bulls | Windy City Bulls announce roster, set to being practiceThe Windy City Bulls announced their training camp roster Monday, in advance of the team's first practice. The Bulls' G-League squad will return to NOW Arena in Hoffman Estates for the home opener on Nov. 17.
College Sports | AP Top 25: 'Bama jumps OU to No. 3; Penn State falls to 20thAlabama inched up to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football behind top-ranked Georgia and No. 2 Cincinnati
MLB | After going from last place to ALCS, Red Sox optimisticThe Boston Red Sox say their rebuilding plans are ahead of schedule
- 12:01 AMKennard has 23, Clips rout Trail Blazers 116-86 for 1st win
- 11:22 PMPelicans snap 3-game skid with 107-98 win over Timberwolves
- 10:46 PMInjury-riddled Broncos get linebacker Kenny Young from Rams
- 10:32 PMLove, Allen guide Cavaliers to 99-87 win over Nuggets
- 10:30 PMTatum scores 41 points as Celtics beat Hornets 140-129 in OT
- Prep FootballHere are the first-round pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs, with game days and times
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20
- Prep FootballPlayoff matchups set for eight football teams from Northwest suburbs
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20 / How they fared in Week 9
- Prep SportsSoftball: Buffalo Grove's Craig headed to Oklahoma State
- Prep SportsCross country: Furlong, Barrington set the pace heading into sectionals
- Prep SportsCross country: Grant's Negovetich seeks 4th straight sectional title
- Prep FootballBreaking down DuPage County first-round state playoff matchups
- Prep FootballTrio of 9-0 teams leads Fox area postseason contingent
- Prep SportsCross country: Several DuPage and Fox storylines to follow heading into sectionals
- Prep FootballHere are the pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Timothy Christian advances to 1A supersectional
- Prep FootballWauconda (9-0) leads 8 Lake County teams into playoffs
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Grayslake Central downs Prairie Ridge to move on
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Barrington nips Libertyville in regional title game