Columns | Arkush: Packers haven't played their best game yet. Have the Bears?
Hub Arkush: We'll see how good the Bears are once they beat a good team like the Packers.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Bringing Marcus Semien back would solve White Sox's hole at second baseIf the White Sox are looking to fill a big hole at second base, signing free-agent slugger Marcus Semien is an obvious solution.
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: Darling's restraint, timing gets TBS through wretched MLB momentJim O'Donnell: Ron Darling embraces silence yet telling it like it is on TBS.
Bulls | Bulls set roster, but still have rotation decisions to work outNow that preseason is over, the Bulls released two players Saturday, hung onto shooting guard Matt Thomas and converted forward Tyler Cook to a two-way contract.
Columns | In dire need of pitching, will Cubs make run at Carlos Rodon?The Cubs had one of the worst starting rotations in baseball this season. If they're going to look for help on the free agent market, making a pitch for Carlos Rodon makes sense.
Bears | Bears vs. Packers: 5 things to watch in Week 6Sean Hammond: 5 things to watch as the Bears and Packers renew the rivalry Sunday at noon.
MLB | Look for Boston's Kike Hernandez to keep flexing playoff muscleGo Figure: Kike Hernandez has been Mr. Everything for the Red Sox.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks give up 4 goals in first period in lossThe Pittsburgh Penguins scored four times in the first period to beat the Chicago Blackhawks 5-2 on Saturday night.
Bears | Bears rookie running back Herbert relishes chance to show what he can doSean Hammond talks about how rookie running back Kahlil Herbert is looking forward to his first Chicago Bears start.
Columns | Lincicome: It's time for everyone to refresh their core valuesBernie Lincicome: Suppression is never the best medicine to right a wrong.
Cubs | Cubs name Carter Hawkins GMAfter 14 seasons with the Cleveland Indians, Carter Hawkins named general manager of the Cubs.
Special Report | How Bears' purchase of Arlington Park happened, and what might happen nextWhile talk of a Bears move to the suburbs has been happening for years, the team's pending purchase of Arlington Park and its 326 acres makes a move feel more real than ever before. Here's a look at how we got to this point, and what might happen next.
- 1:04 PMPOLL ALERT: Cincinnati up to No. 2, Purdue snaps poll drought after beating Iowa; Texas-San Antonio ranked for 1st time
- 12:59 PMThe Latest: Ravens off to fast start vs. Chargers
- 12:51 PMSimmons practices with 76ers; status for opener unknown
- 12:43 PMPart of stand at Dutch club Nijmegen collapses, no injuries
- 12:39 PMHope, conflicted morality as Newcastle fans welcome Saudis
- Prep SportsCross country: Hersey's Harden leads the way with repeat title at MSL meet
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20 / How they fared in Week 8
- Prep SportsCross country: Batavia's Schlenker wins 3rd DuKane title
- Prep SportsCross country: Burlington Central's Baig wins FVC title
- Prep FootballBuffalo Grove runs to win; Meadows still alive in playoff hunt
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Batavia battles for St. Charles East sectional crown
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Barrington nets title at Jacobs
- Prep FootballWeek 9 in Lake County will have interesting storylines
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Surprising Jacobs takes 2nd at Pumpkin tourney
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Wang's singles win propels Stevenson to sectional title
- Prep SportsCross country: Waubonsie boys snap streak; Naperville North girls in a customary spot
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Hinsdale Central cruises to another conference crown
- Prep SportsCross country: Hinsdale Central boys, York girls win WSC Silver titles
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Lake Zurich freshman Boianov nets sectional championship
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Grayslake Central's Bhalla battles to sectional singles crown