White Sox | White Sox complete sweep of Tigers
AJ Pollock and Andrew Vaughn homered, Lance Lynn threw six solid innings and the Chicago White Sox beat the Detroit Tigers 5-3 on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Reds stop slide, beat Cubs 8-5Jose Barrero hit a tiebreaking RBI single in Cincinnati's three-run fifth inning, and the Reds stopped a five-game slide with an 8-5 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Sunday.
Bears | Lake Zurich alum Sanborn makes a name for himself in second half of Bears preseason openerWhy linebacker Jack Sanborn, who starred at Lake Zurich High School and Wisconsin, was the second-half star of the Chicago Bears' 19-14 preseason victory over the Chiefs at Soldier Field on Saturday.
Pro Sports | Zalatoris gets 1st PGA Tour win in St. Jude playoffZalatoris won without making birdie in a three-hole playoff.
Bears | Bears training camp: Offense, defense grades for Aug. 15Dazz Newsome made a leaping catch for a big gain during the two-minute drill.
Prep Sports | Scouting the Cook and Lake County boys golf seasonTaking a look at what to expect this fall in the Cook and Lake County boys golf season.
Boys' Basketball | Burlington Central's Scharnowski commits to BelmontDrew Scharnowski had a productive junior season with one of the top Class 3A teams in the state, followed by an outstanding spring and summer in which he landed close to two dozen Division I offers.
Prep Sports | Scouting the DuPage County and Fox area boys golf seasonTaking a look at what to expect this fall in the DuPage County and Fox area boys golf season.
White Sox | Still time for teetering White Sox to make a move in AL Central, but questions persistThe White Sox still believe they can finally put it all together and win the AL Central but they have to overcome the loss of Tim Anderson, get better starts from Lucas Giolito and Lance Lynn and hope Yasmani Grandal gets hot with the bat.
Bears | Decent start: Bears come back in 2nd half, beat Chiefs 19-14 in preseason openerThe Bears showed progress and delivered funamental football Saturday, scoring 19 unanswered points in the second half to beat the Kansas City Chiefs.
Cubs | Hoyer sets Cubs' goal: Add as much pitching as possibleThe Cubs are determined to develop their own pitching, as evidenced by taking 16 pitchers in this year's draft, then adding two more potential starters before the trade deadline. The Cubs hit 3 home runs in Saturday's 7-2 victory at Cincinnati.
- 4:28 PMPackers' Amari Rodgers contends for bigger role in 2nd year
- 4:21 PMTitans linebacker Dupree pleads guilty in drugstore assault
- 4:04 PMNúñez sent off as Liverpool draws 1-1 with Palace in EPL
- 3:50 PMCFP championship games to return to Atlanta, South Florida
- 3:48 PMWishbone fullback Worster of great Texas teams dead at 73
- GrayslakeGrayslake North's Johnson went full-circle with area coaching legend
- Prep FootballScouting the MSL East
- Prep SportsScouting the DuPage County and Fox area boys golf season
- Prep SportsScouting the Cook and Lake County boys golf season
- Prep SportsScouting Cook and Lake County girls golf season
- Prep SportsScouting the Fox and DuPage County girls golf season
- Prep FootballScouting the KRC/I8 White
- Prep Football'I am just so ready to play again': Prep football season starts in the suburbs
- Prep FootballGlenbard West eyes return to glory
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows' Christie chooses Minnesota
- Prep FootballHuntley looks to bounce back
- Prep SportsHigh school basketball game the spark for Radtke's career
- Prep FootballWheaton North enters 2022 season with target on its back
- Prep FootballAlum Possley takes over at St. Charles East
- Prep FootballCarlson, Kaneland set to take next step