Cubs | Chicago Cubs' Rizzo diagnosed with moderate sprain, return uncertain
Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo has a moderate sprain of his right ankle, and it's questionable whether he'll return by the end of the regular season.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: Jordan Lynch as football-immersed as everFormer NIU star Jordan Lynch simply can't give up on a game he loves so much, but now as head coach his focus is on Mount Carmel.
Blackhawks | Added weight should help Andrew Shaw deliver more poundings in Act II with BlackhawksIn some ways, Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw has changed quite a bit over the past three years. In others? Well, not so much.
Columns | Chicago Bears' Nagy breaks down his offense after victoryChicago Bears coach Matt Nagy discussed the team's offense the day after Sunday's last-second 16-14 victory over the Broncos at Denver.
White Sox | White Sox rookie Jimenez named AL Player of the WeekBatting .435 with 3 home runs and 11 RBI from Sept. 9-15 earned White Sox rookie left fielder Eloy Jimenez American League Player of the Week honors.
Fire | New Chicago Fire owner Mansueto bubbling over with optimismNew Chicago Fire owner Joe Mansueto talks about his plans for the club, its move to Soldier Field, and what it means for suburban fans.
Bears | Column: Trubisky needs to step up for BearsBears quarterback Mitch Trubisky is the offense's biggest current detriment after two weeks of football.
Sports | Arlington Park's 2019 season ends this weekThis week marks the last days of the 2019 racing season at Arlington International Racecourse in Arlington Heights, with a number of specials and promotions planned.
NFL | Drew Brees, an NFL iron man, reportedly will have thumb surgery, miss about 6 weeksIn 14 seasons with the Saints, the quarterback has missed only one game because of an injury.
Sports | Roethlisberger done for season with right elbow injuryThe Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback will undergo surgery on his right elbow and be placed on injured reserve, ending the 37-year-old's 16th season just two weeks in.
NFL | Brown's status again in limbo this week amid allegationsStatus of Patriots receiver Antonio Brown in limbo with NFL expected to meet with the woman who has accused him of sexual assault
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Glenbard West shuts out Tigers
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Top 20
- Prep SportsThis week's boys soccer Top 20
- Prep SportsProspect's Kavanagh excited about opportunity at Drake
- Prep FootballDuPage County: Tuesday Morning Quarterback
- Prep SportsHere's one change IHSA needs to make
- Prep FootballSt. Francis gets it done vs. Westmont
- Prep SportsInvitational championship tastes sweet to Neuqua Valley
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Lake Park repeats as Ram Invitational champion
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Hampshire tips Burlington Central to claim Westminster title
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Saturday, Sept. 14
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Saturday, Sept. 14
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Saturday, Sept. 14
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Saturday, Sept. 14