Columns | Rozner: Blackhawks' Colliton finding his voice
Jeremy Colliton took his time last season locating the proper demeanor for a veteran Blackhawks team, but he's now clearly in charge.
Latest Sports Videos
Bears | Nagy assesses Chicago Bears injury situationChicago Bears quarterback Mitch Trubisky practices Monday, defensive end Akiem Hicks still out indefinitely and offensive lineman Kyle Long is out for the season.
Cubs | Espada, Kapler next up as Cubs continue search for new managerAs they continue their search for a new manager, the Cubs were to interview Astros bench coach Joe Espada Monday. The Cubs are also scheduled to meet with former Phillies manager Gabe Kapler this week.
Bears | Report: Bears' Long likely headed to IRKyle Long, the former three-time Pro Bowler and Bears' longest-tenured homegrown player, could be headed to injured reserve, NFL Media reports Sunday.
Fire | With coach Paunovic to return for 2020, Fire will see big changes but not a total teardownChicago Fire coach Veljko Paunovic and general manager/president Nelson Rodriguez will return in 2020 despite the team's lack of success the past four seasons.
Blackhawks | Saad deserves a bigger role with Chicago BlackhawksDespite a reduced role, Brandon Saad has been one of the more impressive players on the Chicago Blackhawks thus far. Now it's time for the coaching staff to reward Saad by moving him to the top line and giving him a consistent role on the power play.
Bulls | Bulls focus on 3-point shots in first preseason victoryThe Bulls won for the first time in preseason, beating Toronto 105-91 as Zach LaVine scored 26 points. The Raptors rested all of their starters, so it's tough to judge if the Bulls actually played well or not.
Bulls | Everyone in NBA should be willing to stand up for free speechThe NBA's business relationship with China grew complicated in the past week with the government's extreme reaction to a single tweet from Rockets GM Daryl Morey. But there should be nothing controversial about the right to express an opinion.
Sports | Bears' bye week tough for many future opponentsIt was a rough Sunday for many of the league's supposed contenders, with all of the Bears' opponents between Weeks 7-16 outside of the NFC North -- the Los Angeles Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams and Dallas Cowboys -- losing, including all but the Eagles going down as favorites.
NFL | 49ers remain unbeaten with 20-7 win over slumping RamsThe San Francisco 49ers remained unbeaten with a 20-7 victory over the struggling Los Angeles Rams
NFL | Bridgewater now 4-0 as starter after Saints top Jaguars 13-6Teddy Bridgewater probably should have had another multi-touchdown day for the New Orleans Saints, but he'll settle for remaining unbeaten in place of Drew Brees
- Prep SportsBoys cross country: Antioch's Smith, Lake Zurich take titles at Wheeling
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep FootballDuPage County: Tuesday Morning Quarterback
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Top 20
- Prep SportsGirls swimming; Hersey's depth evident at Conant Cougar Classic
- Prep SportsGirls cross country: Drage, FitzPatrick power Barrington to Wheeling championship
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Batavia battles back to DuKane title over St. Charles East
- Prep SportsGirls swimming and diving: Neuqua Valley takes two at Naperville North
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Neuqua Valley repeats in DVC
- Prep FootballHealthy McFadden finishing strong for Stevenson
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Belvidere North denies Huntley title
- Prep FootballMaine West clinches playoff berth; Maine South, Leyden post wins
- Prep FootballBenet suffers first loss of season
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Saturday, October 12
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Saturday, Oct. 12