Bears | Bears roar back over .500 with big win over Cowboys
Bears fans have reason to continue hoping -- if not for January football, hope that Matt Nagy, Mitch Trubisky and Co. have at least turned a corner.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: Bears celebrate their late return to the playoff raceThe Bears gave the Soldier Field faithful a rare opportunity to enjoy the night with a victory over Dallas.
Bears | Breaking down what worked and what didn't in Bears big winThe Bears won in relatively easy fashion against the Cowboys, 31-24, on Thursday night at Soldier Field. Here's what went down.
Bulls | See those empty seats? Bulls fans may be losing patience with the rebuildThe smallest announced crowd in 15 years is a sign the fans are starting to lose patience with the Bulls rebuild. But there's a chance for a three-game win steak with Golden State visiting the United Center on Friday.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks recover, beat Bruins 4-3 in OTJonathan Toews scored 54 seconds into overtime and the Chicago Blackhawks recovered after blowing a three-goal, third-period lead to beat Boston 4-3 and end the Bruins' eight-game winning streak
Bears | Despite injures, Bears defense steps up admirably in winIt's becoming a familiar story for the Bears defense. When linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis heard his name called Thursday at Soldier Field, there was no time to think. There's no thinking in those moments. Just play. Pierre-Louis stepped in for injured Roquan Smith in the first quarter and played most of the Bears' 31-24 win over the Dallas Cowboys
Bulls | Bulls are learning how to fight back against physical opponentsGolden State has been known for the "Splash Brothers" during their championship run. But with both Steph Curry and Klay Thompson sidelined, the Warriors present a challenge for the Bulls with their physical play.
Sports | Scouting report: Blackhawks vs. New Jersey DevilsBreaking down Friday's Blackhawks vs. New Jersey Devils game.
Bulls | No official word on Porter's status, but he's not close to a returnThere was no definitive news on the potential return of injured forwards Otto Porter and Chandler Hutchison. Porter hasn't started running yet, a strong indication he'll be out a few more weeks.
Girls' Basketball | Bartlett's Hare earns MVP honorsBartlett sophomore Mackenzie Hare is the first Daily Herald girls basketball MVP of the 2019-20 season.
Boys' Basketball | Batavia's Johnson earns MVP accoladeJayden Johnson of Batavia is the first Daily Herald boys basketball MVP for the 2019-20 season.
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows shows its mettle at Fenton tournament
- Prep SportsHonors continue for St. Charles East's state champion runners
- Prep SportsStevenson 'Stoked' after skating to tournament title
- Prep WrestlingBarrington, Schaumburg continue fast starts to season
- Girls' BasketballFast start sends Waubonsie Valley past Glenbard North
- Boys' BasketballFenton's King best at the buzzer against Glenbard South
- Girls' BasketballGeneva delivers knockout punch to Sycamore
- Girls' BasketballKwilosz, Naperville North ride past Downers Grove South
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Girls' BasketballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)
- Boys' BasketballSouth Elgin holds off Larkin
- Girls' BasketballLake Forest knocks off Stevenson
- Boys' BasketballBalance helps Schaumburg get off to hot start
- Girls' BasketballAP Top 10
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Thursday, Dec. 5