College Sports | Nine is enough! Illinois stuns No. 7 Penn State in NCAA's 1st 9OT game
Casey Washington caught a 2-point conversion pass from Brandon Peters to end the first nine-overtime game in NCAA history and lift Illinois over No. 7 Penn State 20-18 Saturday.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Another Blackhawks headache: Kane, Carpenter, Gustafsson placed in COVID protocolThe Chicago Blackhawks had to place Patrick Kane, Ryan Carpenter and Erik Gustafsson into COVID protocol Saturday. It is a "day to day" situation, according to coach Jeremy Colliton.
Bulls | Bulls flex defensive skills, improve to 3-0The Bulls will see better opponents down the road, but did a nice job of putting on the defensive clamps in Saturday's 97=82 victory over Detroit at the United Center.
Blackhawks | Struggling Blackhawks have several problems to addressSo what is wrong with the Chicago Blackhawks? Great question. John Dietz has some answers ...
MLB | Brave new world: Atlanta beats LA 4-2, heads to World SeriesEddie Rosario capped a remarkable NL Championship Series with a three-run homer, sending the Atlanta Braves to the World Series for the first time since 1999 with a 4-2 victory over the defending champion Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday night.
Columns | Arkush: Bucs, Bears looks like a mismatch but what's lurking below the surface?Hub Arkush: If the Bears can't disrupt Tom Brady's passing attack, it could be a long afternoon.
Bears | 5 things to watch in Bears vs. Buccaneers Week 7 matchupSean Hammond: Tom Brady is two TD passes from 600 in his career. More records await.
Columns | Lincicome: For some Cubs fans, suffering seems to be a birthrightBernie Lincicome: Here's the letter Cubs owner Tom Rickets ought to send to the faithful.
Prep Football | Here are the pairings for the IHSA state football playoffsHere are the pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs.
Bulls | DeRozan credits Pistons coach Casey for shaping careerWhen the Bulls opened the season in Detroit on Wednesday, DeMar DeRozan talked about how important Pistons coach Dwane Casey was to his NBA career.
Columns | Zalusky: Joe DiMaggio was one of the Greatest Generation of hittersSteve Zalusky: An adjustment by the third baseman helped end The Streak of Joe DiMaggio.
Bulls | Ball sees Bulls having speed advantage over most NBA teamsThe Bulls scored 94 points on opening night in Detroit, then poured in 128 on Friday against New Orleans. Point guard Lonzo Ball talked about the importance of the undersized Bulls playing fast.
- 12:35 AMHarper leads Alcorn State past Texas Southern 44-27
- 12:12 AMHouston overcomes weather and ECU in 31-24 win
- 12:08 AMNo. 22 San Diego State holds off Air Force, 20-14
- 12:06 AMMorant scores 28, leads Grizz to 120-114 win over Clippers
- 11:31 PMArmstrong's six TDs lift Virginia past Yellow Jackets, 48-40
- Prep FootballPlayoff matchups set for eight football teams from Northwest suburbs
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20 / How they fared in Week 9
- Prep FootballHere are the pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs
- Prep FootballBreaking down DuPage County first-round state playoff matchups
- Prep FootballTrio of 9-0 teams leads Fox area postseason contingent
- Prep FootballWauconda (9-0) leads 8 Lake County teams into playoffs
- Prep FootballHinsdale Central shuts out Glenbard West to win Silver title
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Stevenson's Wang savors state title win over Lake Forest's Rabjohns
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Barrington nips Libertyville in regional title game
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Hinsdale Central captures 19th state title
- Prep FootballThe IHSA football playoff pairings have been announced: Here's where to find them
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Timothy Christian advances to 1A supersectional
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Grayslake Central downs Prairie Ridge to move on
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Wheaton Academy rolls to sectional championship
- Prep FootballHere are the pairings for the Class 8A state football playoffs.