Bulls | Has Zach LaVine finally found the right formula?
Through 14 games, the Bulls have their best record since the rebuild began and Zach LaVine is doing a nice job of posting all-star style numbers.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: Remembering a Bears conversation with Michael McCaskeyLate in 1988, I had a conversation with Bears boss Michael McCaskey. His words may sound familiar.
Bulls | Chicago Bulls go deep to knock off RocketsZach LaVine scored 33 points and the Chicago Bulls knocked down 20 3-pointers to record a 125-120 victory over the Houston Rockets on Monday at the United Center.
Cubs | Reports: Lester joining Nationals on one-year contractLeft-handed starting pitcher Jon Lester, who helped the Chicago Cubs get turned around in 2015 and make the playoffs five times in the last six years, is reportedly signing a one-year contract with the Washington Nationals.
Bulls | Porter, Williams sit out with injuriesOtto Porter missed his second game in eight days with back spasms and rookie Patrick Williams was a late scratch due to a hip injury. But the Bulls still had enough guys to go 10 deep against the Rockets on Monday.
Cubs | Mets fire former Cubs executive for sending explicit texts to reporter in 2016Jared Porter went from rising star to unemployed -- literally overnight.
Blackhawks | Is third time the charm for Blackhawks' goalie rotation?With the Chicago Blackhawks allowing 15 goals in their first three games, it's time to see what Kevin Lankinen can do in net.
Sports | How to stay safe when ice fishingTony Krizek, the founder of Muskie Attacker Tackle Co., says when it comes to ice fishing, it's safety first.
Columns | Delayed CCIW basketball season tips off SaturdayNorth Central enters a strange CCIW men's basketball season as defending conference champion.
Sports | Bandits season scratched, but there will be softball in Rosemont in 2021The Chicago Bandits won't be playing for the second season in a row amid the COVID-19 pandemic, but there will be women's softball this summer at their stadium in Rosemont, village officials said.
NFL | Chiefs' Reid: QB Mahomes 'doing good' after concussionPatrick Mahomes had enough wits about him after a concussion knocked the star quarterback from the Kansas City Chiefs' divisional-round playoff win over the Cleveland Browns to get a rather clever hashtag trending on Twitter. "HenneThingIsPossible," it read.
- 3:59 PMAP sources: Saints' Nielsen passes on LSU job, stays in NFL
- 3:54 PMKyrie Irving rejoins Nets, says he 'just needed a pause'
- 3:28 PMLeVert, Pacers await test results before plotting next move
- 3:12 PMAntonio scores winner again as West Ham beats West Brom 2-1
- 3:09 PMNo. 23 Syracuse women use 27-9 4th quarter to beat Tar Heels
- Prep SportsLow-risk high school sports return for some regions, but not in suburbs
- Prep FootballGrant Blaney, Buffalo Grove coaching legend, dies at 86
- Prep SportsIHSA board: No change to current status of sports. Board will meet again Jan. 27
- Prep SportsWhy the IHSA board needs to roll out a plan, and here are some suggestions
- Prep SportsOlsen heads into St. Charles Hall of Fame while battling cancer
- Girls' BasketballRosenfeldt, Whitley step into bigger roles at UAB
- Prep SportsLarkin grad Sienko continues to savor coaching career with Dodgers
- Prep SportsGeneva grad Turnbull makes professional soccer debut in England
- NapervilleFormer Judson coach Taylor lands North Central softball job
- Prep WrestlingHahn reflects on championship-filled 33-year career at Glenbard North
- NewsFund in Bob Frisk's name to help student journalists in three suburban districts
- Prep Sports'Labor of love' leads Elgin native Johnson to IBCA Hall of Fame
- NewsATHLETE OF THE WEEK, SPONSORED BY GIOSTAR CHICAGO: GLENBROOK NORTH'S SOFIA GISINER
- NewsGlenbrook North grieves student-athlete standout Dylan Buckner
- Prep SportsIHSA meets with Deputy Gov. Jesse Ruiz, IDPH on winter sports
Former Los Angeles Dodgers Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda died Thursday, January 7, 2020, at the age of 93.