Columns | Rozner on the Bears: Is Matt Nagy afraid to criticize Mitch Trubisky?
The Bears' next opponent is pretty bad, but the Chargers could say the same after watching tape of Mitch Trubisky and the Bears.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Arkush: After surrendering to the Saints, the Bears are in search of themselvesBears coach Matt Nagy is too smart not to learn from this bad stretch, but first he has to figure out how to run the football.
Blackhawks | New Blackhawks center Carpenter ready to take on his Vegas 'brothers'If there's one thing Blackhawks forward Ryan Carpenter hates, it's losing to his brother. And that's why Tuesday's game against Carpenter's former team -- the Vegas Golden Knights -- is so important. "We better win," he said.
Bulls | McGraw: Bulls' roster has more talent, but lacks a key ingredientThe Bulls are heading into the new season with what appears to be their most talented roster since the rebuild began. But the lack of a late-draft success story might slow their progress.
MLB | Gregor: Astros are heavy World Series favorites, but they'll need 7 games to beat NationalsThe Houston Astros are the consensus pick to win the World Series, but it would be unwise to overlook the Washington Nationals, who are still alive after roaring back from a 19-31 start.
NBA | 10 storylines to follow in the 2019-20 NBA season10 storylines to follow in the 2019-20 NBA seasons
Columns | Feder: Bulls begin new era on NBC Sports ChicagoFor Chicago Bulls fans Wednesday will bring a new beginning on NBC Sports Chicago, Robert Feder writes.
Prep Sports | Images: Land on our best high school sports images of the weekSee the best high school sports images from the staff of the Daily Herald this past week. Photographers covered swimming, volleyball, and soccer.
Sports | Schaumburg Boomers announce 2020 scheduleThe Schaumburg Boomers baseball team has announced its 2020 Frontier League schedule, including times for all 48 of its home games at Boomers Stadium.
Prep Sports | Girls volleyball: Scouting the Mid-Suburban League championshipHere's a scouting report on the 47th annual Mid-Suburban League girls volleyball championship featuring Hersey at Fremd.
Prep Football | Lake Zurich grad Lewandowski ties NCAA D-III passing recordLake Zurich graduate Evan Lewandowski put himself in the NCAA record book last Saturday. The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse sophomore quarterback tied an NCAA Division III single-game record with 9 passing touchdowns in the team's 63-49 win over UW-River Falls.
- 4:54 PMDybala scores 2 as Juventus rallies to beat Lokomotiv 2-1
- 4:51 PMBroncos trade receiver Emmanuel Sanders to 49ers
- 4:49 PMJaguars sign former Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith
- 4:49 PMDantonio says Spartans must plant 'foot in the ground'
- 4:45 PMAstros executive apologizes, MLB to conduct interviews
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Scouting the Mid-Suburban League championship
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Top 20
- Prep SportsThis week's boys soccer Top 20
- Prep SportsKaneland grad Nguyen piling up awards at Augustana
- Prep SportsImages: Land on our best high school sports images of the week
- Prep FootballLake Zurich grad Lewandowski ties NCAA D-III passing record
- Prep SportsWheeling to honor retiring May on Friday
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Lemke ties for 12th at state
- Prep FootballAP Top Ten
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Carmel outlasts Libertyville in 3 sets
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21