Columns | O'Donnell: Would Holzhauer benefit by pulling his own 'Jeopardy!' buzzer?
Jim O'Donnell says James Holzhauer should take the "Jeopardy!" money and run.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | 3 years after playing together, ex-Chicago White Sox teammates Eaton, Frazier still feudingThey were Chicago White Sox teammates in 2016, and Adam Eaton and Todd Frazier were far from being fast friends. Three years later, Eaton and Frazier are still taking shots at each other.
Columns | Doug Ghim of Arlington Heights will skip the Web-com Tour event this week after earning a sponsor's exemption to play PGA Tour event.Ghim to miss Evans Scholars tourney in Glenview after PGA invite
Columns | Rozner: Can Illinois get a sports betting bill right?Illinois lawmakers are rushing to get a sports gambling bill finished before the session ends May 31. Any chance they'll get it right?
Sports | Golf tips: How to increase the lengths of your drivesGolf instructor John Plat breaks down a surefire method to get more distance from your shots.
NBA | Lowry has 25, Raptors rout Bucks 120-102 to even East finalsLowry scores 25 points as Raptors beat Bucks 120-102 to even Eastern Conference finals at 2 games apiece
Cubs | Chicago Cubs' Maddon familiar with closer by committeeThe Chicago Cubs have been operating without a true closer in their bullpen. Manager Joe Maddon has experience operating this way.
Columns | Feder: Cubs announce general manager for Marquee Sports NetworkWith the hiring of a seasoned sports and media executive as general manager, the picture became a little clearer Tuesday for the upcoming television home of the Chicago Cubs, Robert Feder writes.
Sports | FRENCH OPEN '19: Federer, Nadal, Djokovic still rule tennisRoger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic provide the key story lines at the 2019 French Open
Pro Sports | Pulisic, Bradley among veterans reporting later to USMembers of the U.S. under-23 pool and a few foreign-based veterans are among the 21 Americans who will start training Monday ahead of the CONCACAF Gold Cup, while regulars such as Christian Pulisic, Michael Bradley will report in early June
NBA | Renaissance man: Beilein ready to breathe new life into CavsNew Cavaliers coach John Beilein ready for a renaissance era in Cleveland
- 6:47 PMMontas pitches Oakland to 6th straight win, 7-2 over Indians
- 6:29 PMStewart, Gibbs, Labonte elected to NASCAR Hall of Fame
- 6:23 PMBucks need better bench play to regain control vs Raptors
- 6:01 PMGlenbard West's Hoder ready to 'slow down a little bit'
- 5:53 PMAP source: Braves draft pick Stewart reaches deal in Japan
- Prep FootballFootball: Lake Zurich names Planz head coach
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Scouting the state tournament, Northwest and Lake County
- Prep SportsSoftball: Palatine rolls past New Trier in regional opener
- Prep SportsSoftball: Schram powers Grant over Jacobs
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Downers Grove South cuts short match vs. Naperville Central
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: St. Charles North avenges loss to Batavia
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Fremd downs Warren, will play for sectional title
- Prep SportsSoftball: Geneva upsets No. 1 seed Yorkville
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: York can't pierce Whitney Young defense
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: St. Charles East sweeps St. Charles North
- Prep SportsBaseball: Sterchele holds Bolingbrook in check for Neuqua Valley
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Wheeling, Maine South to meet for regional title
- Prep SportsGlenbard West's Hoder ready to 'slow down a little bit'
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Palatine, Barrington head to regional finals
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Tuesday, May 21
Through the Film Magnifier: Chicago Bulls, Flight 191 Crash, Rainbow Records, Ray Meyer, Slot Cars and more