Columns | Rookie Teven Jenkins will warm the hears of Bears fans
Hub Arkush: Bears fans are going to love lineman Teven Jenkins.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | White Sox bounce back behind Kopech to earn split vs. RoyalsAfter Lucas Giolito struggled in a loss to the Royals in Game 1 of a doubleheader Friday, starter Michael Kopech and the White Sox answered back with a 3-1 win in Game 2.
Columns | Reinsdorf recalls the day he missed meeting Jackie RobinsonPart 2 of a discussion with Jerry Reinsdorf and his fondness for Brooklyn, its Dodgers and Jackie Robinson.
Cubs | Bryant, Arrieta lead Cubs to throwback win over TigersKris Bryant hit his 10th home run of the season and Jake Arrieta threw another strong start as the Cubs beat Detroit 4-2 to snap a three-game losing streak.
Bears | Bears kick off rookie minicamp with first look at QB Justin FieldsHow did touted Bears draft pick Justin Fields look on Day 1 of rookie minicamp? Well this is May football. But still, it was the first glimpse anyone has had of Fields on a football field as a pro. "It's really going to be about mental reps this weekend," Bears head coach Matt Nagy said.
Columns | Rozner: Not easy to say goodbyeTake care. Godspeed. And I'll see you when I see you. Barry Rozner says farewell after 37 years.
White Sox | Sox's Abreu OK after 'extremely scary' collisionWhite Sox first baseman Jose Abreu had to leave Game 1 of Friday's doubleheader with a facial contusion and laceration and bruised knee after colliding with the Royals' Hunter Dozier. Abreu is sore, but he hopes to play Saturday.
Cubs | 3 reasons the White Sox are off to a great startMatt Baron: There are three primary reasons the White Sox are off to such a great start.
Sports | Medina Spirit cleared to run, Preakness back to semi-normalBob Baffert-trained Medina Spirit was cleared Friday to run in the second leg of the Triple Crown after failing a post-Derby drug test.
Cubs | Cubs activate Arrieta, Hoerner ahead of Friday's gameBefore Friday's game in Detroit, the Cubs activated pitcher Jake Arrieta, second baseman Nico Hoerner and pitcher Dan Winkler. Arrieta missed one start with a cut on his right thumb.
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: Vegas-wise Brent Musburger isn't bullish on the 2021 BearsBrent Musburger is thinking it could be a sub-.500 season for the Bears.
White Sox | Versatile Lopez just looking to help RoyalsNaperville Central High School product Nicky Lopez was a Gold Gove caliber second baseman for the Royals last season. This year, he's been playing shortstop for Kansas City.
- 2:24 PMGoforth retiring at Benet; Lawler to become new AD
- 2:23 PMNets finally get Big 3 back together, beat Bulls 105-91
- 2:14 PMUnusual May FCS title game: South Dakota St vs Sam Houston
- 2:04 PMLeicester wins FA Cup for first time beating Chelsea 1-0
- 2:01 PMPopovich misses game to attend Duncan's Hall enshrinement
- Boys' GymnasticsBoys gymnastics: Buffalo Grove's Valek takes 3rd in state all-around
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Big things happening for Willowbrook tennis
- Prep FootballAntioch's Kaliakmanis picks up Gatorade award
- Girls' BasketballMaine West grad Dugalic transferring from Oregon to UCLA
- Prep SportsSoftball: Hard work during pandemic has Wauconda hitting dingers
- Prep SportsBaseball: Scolan, Downers South off to record-breaking start
- Prep SportsBaseball: Anderson's walk-off hit pushes Geneva past Batavia
- Prep SportsGirls lacrosse: Schaumburg pulls out thriller over Conant
- Prep SportsBoys lacrosse: Buffalo Grove dumps Rolling Meadows in OT
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Cary-Grove still unbeaten after downing Jacobs
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Stevenson upends Libertyville in NSC showdown
- Prep SportsGoforth retiring at Benet; Lawler to become new AD
- Prep SportsCarmel Catholic tabs Brill to be new AD
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Gennarelli, St. Charles North cruise to title at Meadows Invite
- Prep SportsSoftball: Late rally propels Palatine over Hersey
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: Frontier Days, Bill Veeck, PeeWee Football, The Cellar nightclub and more
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Hamburger University, Tug-O-War, Dance competitions and more