Columns | O'Donnell: Slumping NASCAR couldn't buy Michael Jordan's energized endorsement on NBC
Jim O'Donnell says Michael Jordan loves NASCAR, he just likes it best as a fan and not an owner.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Chicago Blackhawks wary of another Lightning strikeChicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews had no problem remembering last season's 6-3 loss to Tampa Bay at the United Center. That's because the Lightning made history by taking a whopping 33 shots on goal in the second period. "They were just burning us in every way imaginable," Toews said.
Bears | Tight end-deficient Bears promote undrafted rookie Horsted from practice squadThe Bears elevated undrafted rookie tight end Jesper Horsted from the practice squad to the 53-man roster Wednesday, some potential help at one of the more disappointing positions in Matt Nagy's moribund offense.
Bears | Bears' Trubisky expects to play against Giants if he's readyChicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky says his right hip is improving and he expects to play Sunday against the New York Giants if it continues to get better
Blackhawks | Aho's hit brings back bad memories for KanePatrick Kane wouldn't say he was surprised a penalty wasn't called when Sebastian Aho shoved him into the boards late in Carolina's victory over the Blackhawks on Tuesday. But the area of the ice where it occurred -- along the sideboards near the visiting bench -- is exactly where Kane broke his collarbone in February 2015, so he's understandably sensitive to that kind of play.
Bulls | Bulls' Gafford suddenly a center of attentionDaniel Gafford went from a backup center to the center of attention after his 21-point, six-dunk performance on Monday against Milwaukee.
Bulls | Bulls' Otto Porter Jr out 2 weeks with bone bruise in footThe Chicago Bulls say forward Otto Porter Jr. has a bone bruise in his left foot and will be reassessed in two weeks
Blackhawks | Gustafsson fight was first of season for BlackhawksErik Gustafsson's not used to fighting, but the Blackhawks defenseman proved Sunday that if the situation calls for it, he's not afraid to drop the gloves. Gustafsson went at it with Buffalo forward Jimmy Vesey in the second period of the Hawks' 4-1 victory over Buffalo.
Columns | Willowbrook's already made history. Now, the Warriors aim to make even moreThe Warriors finally broke through that quarterfinal barrier, and this week's Eyes on Five tips its cap to the area's last hope at a state championship.
- 9:52 PMNo. 9 Maryland breezes past George Washington 88-54
- 9:50 PMSimmons hits 1st career NBA 3-pointer in 76ers' victory
- 9:16 PMBrunk, defense help send Hoosiers past Princeton 79-54
- 8:52 PMLeonard and George to play together for 1st time with Clips
- 8:48 PMRams safety Eric Weddle won't share inside info on Ravens
- Prep FootballWillowbrook's already made history. Now, the Warriors aim to make even more
- Girls' BasketballProspect downs Trinity for second-straight win
- Girls' BasketballFirst game, first victory for West Chicago
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Girls' BasketballStevenson opens with win over Barrington
- Girls' BasketballYork seeing carryover success
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Girls' BasketballGerdes gets Grayslake North first win
- Girls' BasketballRolling Meadows withstands Glenbard West comeback bid
- Girls' BasketballMaine West gets past scrappy Schaumburg
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Tuesday, Nov. 19
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Tuesday, Nov. 19
- Girls' BasketballAddison Trail catches Metea Valley
- Girls' BasketballTierney clicks for 23 in Conant's win
- Girls' BasketballSt. Charles East, St. Edward earn 1st wins