Columns | Rozner: Selling hope for future what Bears do best
When all else fails, the Bears will sell you hope for the future.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | How living with a Blackhawks goalie and his family helps Nylander thriveRobin Lehner, who knows a thing or two about how tough it can be on a young player coming into a new city, decided to invite new Blackhawks forward Alex Nylander to move in with him and his family.
Bulls | Sad reality is Bulls are not built to winThe Bulls' futile closing stretch against Milwaukee on Monday was another reminder of what they're lacking -- veterans who can help teach the young guys how to win.
Bulls | Bulls' Gafford suddenly a center of attentionDaniel Gafford went from a backup center to the center of attention after his 21-point, six-dunk performance on Monday against Milwaukee.
Columns | Why poor tight end, offensive line play is dooming BearsThe biggest problems with the Bears offense in 2019 are that they might as well be lining up 10 vs. 11 on every play for all they've gotten out of the tight end position, and a close second has been the disappointing play of the entire offensive line.
Blackhawks | Gustafsson fight was first of season for BlackhawksErik Gustafsson's not used to fighting, but the Blackhawks defenseman proved Sunday that if the situation calls for it, he's not afraid to drop the gloves. Gustafsson went at it with Buffalo forward Jimmy Vesey in the second period of the Hawks' 4-1 victory over Buffalo.
College Sports | LSU, Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia remain atop CFP rankingsThe College Football Playoff rankings were unchanged at the top this week, with LSU first followed by Ohio State, Clemson and Georgia
MLB | Manfred says has broad authority for Astros disciplineBaseball Commissioner Rob Manfred hopes the investigation into sign stealing by the Houston Astros will be completed by next season and says he has broad authority to impose discipline
NFL | Ravens, Patriots, 49ers remain top 3 teams in AP Pro32 pollRavens, Patriots, 49ers remain top 3 teams in AP Pro32 poll; Seahawks, Packers follow as top 7 remain unchanged from last week.
Prep Sports | Images: Mud is featured in our best high school sports images of the weekSee the best high school sports images from the staff of the Daily Herald this past week. Photographers covered volleyball and soccer.
NFL | Antonio Brown apologizes to Patriots, owner Robert KraftAntonio Brown apologizes to Patriots, team owner Robert Kraft for '˜bad media' and '˜drama'
Sports | After 15 losses, Canada beats US for 1st time in Davis CupCanada has ended its winless run against the United States in the Davis Cup
- Prep FootballWillowbrook enjoying the moment
- Girls' BasketballProspect downs Trinity for second-straight win
- Girls' BasketballFirst game, first victory for West Chicago
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Girls' BasketballStevenson opens with win over Barrington
- Girls' BasketballYork seeing carryover success
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Girls' BasketballGerdes gets Grayslake North first win
- Girls' BasketballRolling Meadows withstands Glenbard West comeback bid
- Girls' BasketballStrong start for Grayslake Central, Bullman
- Prep SportsImages: Mud is featured in our best high school sports images of the week
- Girls' BasketballDujotrek's buzzer-beater lifts Prospect
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Monday, Nov. 18
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Monday, Nov. 18
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Monday, Nov. 18