Columns | Rozner: Crawford vs. Lehner adds to Blackhawks drama
This odd NHL postseason will become even more so when Corey Crawford faces off against Robin Lehner.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | 'Unbelievable, this guy': Robert off and running for White SoxEntering the season with expectations that are off the charts, rookie center fielder Luis Robert is already showing why he's expected to be a superstar for the White Sox.
College Sports | 'I can't do it at the expense of people's lives': NIU's Frazier explains move to postpone sportsNorthern Illinois athletic director Sean Frazier spoke passionately Saturday about the Mid-American Conference's decision to postpone all fall sports. Frazier's family has felt the effects of COVID-19
Cubs | Cubs count their blessings after returning from St. LouisAfter having their series in St. Louis canceled, the Cubs returned home for a weekend of workouts and relaxing. They'll play again in Cleveland on Tuesday.
Columns | Rozner: Big effort not new for Blackhawks' ToewsTo say the Blackhawks' Jonathan Toews is a "big-stage guy" is to have no understanding of who he is as a hockey player.
Cubs | Go Figure: Robert's start not unlike Thomas'Matt Baron says Luis Robert of the White Sox has had a start to the 2020 season not unlike that of Hall-of-Famer Frank Thomas in 1990.
Columns | Hub Arkush: No Bears group appears more set, or unsettled than the offensive lineIn spite of the retirement of former Pro Bowler Kyle Long, the Bears' only meaningful offseason O-line additions were a pair of veteran free agents, Germain Ifedi and Jason Spriggs on near veteran minimum one-year, prove-it deals.
Columns | Baseball Way Back: Regan will always be linked to 1969 CubsSteve Zalusky says Phil Regan's name will always be associated with the 1969 Cubs.
Prep Sports | Clubhouse Chatter: Which pro golfer would complete your twosome?Clubhouse Chatter: Which pro golfer would complete your twosome?
MLB | A's hold off Astros in 13th inning for seventh straight winMarcus Semien singled home the winning run in the bottom of the 13th in a game that matched the longest this season with baseball's new extra-innings rule, and the AL West-leading Oakland Athletics beat the Houston Astros 3-2 on Friday night for their seventh straight win
NBA | Celtics build 40-point lead, roll past Raptors 122-100Jaylen Brown scored 20 points, Jayson Tatum added 18 and the Boston Celtics never trailed on the way to an emphatic 122-100 win over the Toronto Raptors on Friday night
- 2:07 PMNBA fines Draymond Green $50,000 for Devin Booker comments
- 2:06 PMThunder keep Wizards winless in bubble with 121-103 win
- 12:48 PMReferees group has agreement with NFL on virus protections
- 12:40 PMWillian says 'time has now come' to leave Chelsea
- 12:26 PMPopyrin withdraws from US Open; Krueger gets wild-card spot
- Prep SportsIHSA releases sport-specific guidelines for fall sports
- Prep SportsChanges coming to keep cross country running safely
- Prep SportsNot all spring coaches happy with new schedule
- Downers GroveMontini's Kuczynski opts for move to Florida
- Prep FootballAnswering some key questions about state's plan for high school sports
- Prep SportsHow high schools are allowing certain fall sports on campus while full remote learning is in effect
- Prep Football'I'm torn': IHSA officials have concerns about working during pandemic
- Prep Football'We really don't want this season taken away from us': Athletes, coaches wait for IHSA decision
- Prep FootballVernon Hills' Wiegold heading to Ball State
- Prep Sports'I think it's a realistic schedule': Prep teams glad to still have seasons
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsHoffman Estates soccer legend Ken Snow dies
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Which pro golfer would complete your twosome?
- CrimeSex offender at center of Lake Park scandal now charged with being in Elmhurst school
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: You could be on a winning flight home. Which one?
Through the Film Magnifier: Bill Veeck, George Hamilton, Bridge Club, Stateville Prison riot and more
Through the Film Magnifier: Doug Buffone, Cloris Leachman, draft registration, aerobics class and more