Columns | Could Jimmy Garoppolo end up a Bear? The QB landscape has changed since Dalton signing
Hub Arkush: Either Jimmy Garoppolo or Teddy Bridgewater would look better than Andy Dalton under center for the Bears.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | Bieber, Indians get best of Giolito, White SoxIn a sterling matchup between Lucas Giolito and Shane Bieber, the Indians beat the White Sox 2-0 in 10 innings Tuesday night at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Columns | Blackhawks ponder special teams changes5 Things about the Blackhawks, including possible new looks for the power play and penalty kill.
Cubs | Contreras late HR lifts Cubs to win at MilwaukeeKyle Hendricks was a late scratch because he wasn't feeling well. But Alec Mills started and Craig Kimbrel finished the Cubs' 3-2 victory at Milwaukee on Tuesday.
Columns | Rozner: In praise of women's golf and a new starHideki Matsuyama's historic Masters and Jordan Spieth's win last week overshadowed a huge moment on the LPGA, where a star was born.
White Sox | Rodon expected to start vs. Indians after being scratched Monday nightScratched from Monday night's start with an upset stomach, White Sox lefty Carlos Rodon is feeling better and expected to face the Indians Wednesday night.
Columns | Contreras bat flip has Ross' full supportThe long pause, bat flip, finger to lips -- Cubs manager David Ross had no problem with Willson Contreras taking out his frustrations toward the Brewers after Tuesday's game-winning homer.
White Sox | Vaughn trying to learn and earn more playing with SoxWhite Sox rookie Andrew Vaughn was not in the starting lineup again on Tuesday night against the Indians, but manager Tony La Russa said more playing time is coming.
Columns | Strop happy to relive glory days with CubsPedro Strop was the winning pitcher Tuesday in Milwaukee by completing a scoreless seventh inning. After his first outing with the Cubs in more than a year, Strop was very happy to be back.
Cubs | Duffy becomes fourth Cubs player to join injured listThe Cubs added a fourth player, infielder Matt Duffy, to the injured list due to COVID-related concerns, but manager David Ross said none of the four players have actually tested positive for the virus.
Sports | Arlington Park tickets go on sale at noon ThursdayTickets for the first month of Arlington International Racecourse's expected final season go on sale at noon Thursday.
- 4:40 PMA student of the game, Wauconda's Bulgarelli closing out successful career
- 4:22 PMProspect, Buffalo Grove set to meet for all the MSL East marbles
- 4:18 PMBichette hits 2nd homer in 9th, Blue Jays beat Yankees 5-4
- 4:16 PMEovaldi, Red Sox beat Twins 3-2, run winning streak to 8
- 4:12 PMBurnes delivers with arm, bat as Brewers trounce Cubs 7-0
- Prep FootballProspect, Buffalo Grove set to meet for all the MSL East marbles
- Prep FootballA student of the game, Wauconda's Bulgarelli closing out successful career
- Prep FootballNaperville Central adjusts, continues rolling along
- Prep FootballFootball: AP Top Ten
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Kaneland beats Morris to stay unbeaten
- Prep FootballLatrofa, Angell help Bartlett start season 4-0
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Buffalo Grove holds off Meadows to reach MSL title game
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Downers North sweeps Lyons
- Prep SportsIDPH says IHSA athletes in low-risk sports don't need masks
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Naperville Central completes sweep of Neuqua Valley
- Boys' BasketballYanule steps down as Hoffman Estates coach
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Jacobs stays hot, wins 3rd straight
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Herrera's strikes lead York past Leyden
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Fenton, Elgin excited about their futures
- Prep FootballMundelein savors first win of the season
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: WrestleMania, Michael Jordan, slot car recing, canoe classes and more