Blackhawks | Blackhawks' Kane gets 1,000th career point in win over Jets
Patrick Kane became the 90th player in NHL history to record 1,000 points in his career during a 5-2 victory over Winnipeg.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Ross blocks out negatives, locks in on Cubs winning World SeriesThere was a lenghty list of negative storylines at the Cubs Convention over the weekend, but David Ross wasn't buying any of them. The Chicago Cubs' new manager is only concerned with one thing this season, winning the World Series.
Pro Sports | 49ers, Rolling Meadows grad Garoppolo beat Packers for Super Bowl berthRaheem Mostert rushed for 220 yards and four touchdowns to make quarterback (and Rolling Meadows High School grad) Jimmy Garoppolo mostly a spectator, Nick Bosa harassed Aaron Rodgers from the start and the San Francisco 49ers beat the Green Bay Packers 37-20 for the NFC championship on Sunday.
Bulls | Have the Bulls underachieved this season? A discussion with analyst Will PerdueMike McGraw invited former Bulls center and current NBC Sports Chicago studio analyst Will Perdue to discuss whether or not the Bulls have underachieved this season.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks' Lehner makes 36 saves in win over WinnipegRobin Lehner made 36 saves -- 9 of which came during a four-minute Winnipeg power play -- in backstopping the Chicago Blackhawks to a 5-2 victory over the Jets at the United Center on Sunday. Alex Nylander, Erik Gustafsson, David Kampf, Brandon Saad and Dominik Kubalik scored as the Hawks ran their winning streak to five straight.
Columns | Feder: Will angry Cubs fans turn off TV and boost The Score?If Marquee Sports Network turns out to be the disaster some critics are predicting, another broadcast partner of the Chicago Cubs stands to benefit handsomely, Robert Feder writes.
Cubs | Baez would be 'grateful' to spend entire career with CubsJavier Baez has had contract extension talks with the Chicago Cubs, but so far there is no deal in place. Still two years away from being eligible for free agency, Baez is remains hopeful a long-term deal will get done.
Bears | Why upgrading tight end position is Bears' biggest offseason needThe near-nonexistent production from Bears tight ends was a monstrous detriment to the entire offense. In the offseason, the Bears desperately need someone who can at least be a blocking force and give Matt Nagy flexibility.
NFL | Rodgers again falls short of another Super Bowl appearanceAaron Rodgers again has failed to get back to the Super Bowl
Sports | 2019 champ Djokovic eyes 5th post-30 Slam title in AustraliaNovak Djokovic has a chance to become only the second man to win five Grand Slam singles titles in the professional era after turning 30
Sports | 'My mission was to win': Coco tops Venus at Australian OpenCoco Gauff is just 15 but she now owns two Grand Slam victories over 39-year-old Venus Williams. Gauff moved into the second round at the Australian Open by beating Williams in straight sets
- 11:53 AMReal Madrid seals deal to sign Brazilian teen Reinier
- 11:13 AMVassilev becomes 2nd-youngest American in Premier League
- 10:22 AMRonaldo return to form helps Juventus rise to top again
- 10:15 AMScottish coach reports himself for breaching gambling rules
- 9:24 AMControversial Irish soccer official resigns from UEFA
- Boys' BasketballWheaton Warrenville South opens with a win
- Boys' BasketballKochera hits for 40 as St. Viator routs Waukegan
- Girls' BasketballNaperville North beats one of Indiana's finest
- Girls' BasketballStutelberg's plan results in success for Glenbard West
- Boys' BasketballHalaburt headlines Carmel victory at Montini
- Girls' BasketballMaine West falls to Indiana power
- Prep SportsGirls bowling: Barrington's O'Byrn fires 300 game
- Girls' BasketballBartlett takes 'crazy' game from Lake Park
- Boys' BasketballDeKalb charges by Burlington Central in final minute
- Boys' BasketballLakes unable to soak up win in MLK opener
- Girls' BasketballStevenson's second half does in Palatine
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Saturday, Jan. 18
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Saturday, Jan. 18
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Saturday, Jan. 18
- Girls' BasketballBalanced Rosary wins on road at St. Edward
Through the Film Magnifier: Dallas Green, Tony LaRussa, The Lone Ranger, electric cars, a war protest and more