Bears | 10 players Bears may have their eye on at Saturday's Senior Bowl
The NFL offseason is unofficially kicking off this week in Mobile, Alabama, with Saturday's Senior Bowl, and the Bears are well represented. Here's a handful of players who the Bears could have their eye on. The Senior Bowl game is at 1:30 p.m. Saturday and will be broadcast on the NFL Network.
Latest Sports Videos
College Sports | Can DePaul get back to moments like this?Once a powerhouse program, the DePaul men's basketball team is headed toward another losing season. The Blue Demons were regular participants in the NCAA Tournament from 1978-92 before falling off the March Madness map.
Bulls | Dosunmu, Drummond step up to give Bulls much-needed winWhile DeMar DeRozan was named to the East all-star team, this was a night of unlikely contributors for the Bulls. Ayo Dosunmu led the way with 22 points, Coby White added 20 and Andre Drummond played a key role off the bench as the Bulls beat Charlotte 114-98.
NFL | 'I cherish the moment': 30 years later, Beebe happy to be remembered for Super Bowl playThis week marked the 30th anniversary of Super Bowl 27 and the play that still resonates for fans, when Buffalo receiver Don Beebe sprinted downfield to prevent a fumble return touchdown. Beebe, now head football coach at Aurora University, talked about being remembered for that famous play.
Bulls | DeRozan selected for all-star team; Brunson left outDespite the Bulls playing sub-.500 basketball this season, DeMar DeRozan was named to the NBA All-Star team for the sixth time. He's one of seven Eastern Conference reserves. One player who might feel snubbed is Stevenson High School grad Jalen Brunson.
Bears | 2022 Bears report card: Injuries took toll on interior OL, but Jenkins found grooveLucas Patrick couldn't stay on the field due to injuries, but Teven Jenkins seemed to find his groove at a new position. Here's a look at the Bears' interior offensive line in 2022.
Sports | Iowa voids Illini students' tickets when it discovers prankThe Illinois student spirit group "Orange Krush" had its order for 200 tickets to the men's basketball game at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Saturday canceled Wednesday after Iowa discovered the person who made the purchase falsely claimed the tickets were for a Boys and Girls Club in Champaign.
Sky | Sky's Vandersloot latest star to join Liberty, Stevens leaving for L.A.Courtney Vandersloot became the latest star to join the New York Liberty. Vandersloot, who had played her entire 12-year career with the Chicago Sky, announced Thursday on social media that she would play with the Liberty this season
Girls' Basketball | Girls basketball: Libertyville gets measure of revenge in win over Maine SouthLibertyville got the better of Maine South in a 52-47 victory on Thursday on their home court. The Wildcats improved to 24-4 on the season.
Girls' Basketball | Girls basketball: Navarro leads Neuqua Valley's rout of Waubonsie Valley as Wildcats clinch DuPage Valley Conference titleZoe Navarro impacted every phase of Thursday's game to power the Wildcats to a shocking 69-41 rout over Waubonsie Valley in DuPage Valley Conference play. The Wildcats clinched the conference title and ended Waubonsie Valley's 5-game winning streak
Girls' Basketball | Girls basketball: Alyssa Hughes' free throws save St. Charles North in OT win over Lake ParkSt. Charles North senior Alyssa Hughes sealed the win with 2 late free throws in the North Stars' favor in a wild 52-50 victory in overtime over Lake Park.
Lifestyle | Schaumburg Golf Club ranked among the top 50 of U.S. golf coursesThere are a lot of golf courses in these United States, and Schaumburg-area golfers should be proud to have access to one of the very best.
White Sox | Right man for the job? White Sox excited about Colas' potentialAs spring training nears, the White Sox are still uncertain about right field. Eloy Jimenez wants to play the position and Gavin Sheets is another option, but top prospect Oscar Colas could emerge as the starting right fielder.
- 3:26 PMGlenbrook North's scoring run holds off rally by Glenbrook South
- 3:10 PMU.S. might lift protections for Yellowstone, Glacier grizzlies
- 8:48 AMWhy Dist. 214 might hire a lobbyist over proposed change to taxing authority for Bears project
- 12:07 PMIn documentary, DePaul filmmakers explore Bears' possible move to Arlington Heights
- 8:28 AMCoach: New Glenview fitness franchise focuses on benefits of stretching
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball: Libertyville gets measure of revenge in win over Maine South
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball: Alyssa Hughes' free throws save St. Charles North in OT win over Lake Park
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball: Navarro leads Neuqua Valley's rout of Waubonsie Valley as Wildcats clinch DuPage Valley Conference title
- Girls' GymnasticsStrong performance in floor exercise sends Geneva to regional title
- Girls' BasketballBarrington routs Palatine for 20th victory
- Boys' BasketballDuPage County boys basketball notes: Addison Trail recovers from rough stretch
- Girls' BasketballFox girls basketball notes: St. Charles East alum Claussner enjoying life on other side as Geneva coach
- Girls' BasketballWheaton North grad Hyde finds a home in backcourt for No. 1-ranked Morton College
- Prep SportsPalatine holds on for 44-42 win over Conant after frantic final seconds
- Boys' BasketballBatavia's strong play continues with win over Glenbard North
- Girls' BasketballCook County girls basketball notes: Hersey celebrates retiring Fendley, Barthel
- Boys' BasketballLake County boys basketball notes: Stevenson's depth making a difference
- Boys' BasketballSt. Charles East's Call stuns WW South at buzzer
- Boys' BasketballGlenbrook North's scoring run holds off rally by Glenbrook South
- Boys' BasketballHot-shooting Stanton, Downers Grove North take down Lyons in key Silver clash