Bears | Bears say Dalton will start if healthy
Sean Hammond: Andy Dalton has no ACL tear and will start Sunday at Cleveland if he's healthy.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | White Sox 'concerned' after Rodon makes early exit with more sorenessIn Monday night's 4-3 loss to the Tigers, White Sox starting pitcher Carlos Rodon was limited to 3 innings while dealing with more soreness.
Columns | Lincicome: For starters, Fields does just enough to save the dayBernie Lincicome: Bears fans might have to get used to Justin Fields being ordinary for a while.
Columns | Fields leads by taking ownership of his mistakesBears quarterback Justin Fields continues to impress at times on the field, but it's how he accepts responsibility for his actions that's impressive so far.
Bears | Bears' pass rush brings the heat, and it shows in win SundayRobert Quinn and Khalil Mack lead the way in improved defensive effort.
White Sox | Engel cleared to rejoin White Sox on TuesdayLimited to 33 games due to injuries this season, outfielder Adam Engel is scheduled to be back with the White Sox for Tuesday's game vs. the Tigers in Detroit.
Chicago | Lightfoot says she's willing to work to keep Bears at Soldier FieldMayor Lori Lightfoot said Monday she wants the Bears to stay in Chicago and she's willing to work with the team she loves to expand and improve Soldier Field and maximize year-round revenues, but in a "fiscally prudent way that doesn't preclude other uses."
News | Benet Academy under fire for rescinding job offer to lacrosse coach after learning she is gayBenet Academy's administration has come under fire following its decision to rescind an employment offer to the new girls lacrosse coach after learning that she was gay.
NFL | Colts unsure of Wentz's status after spraining both anklesThe Indianapolis Colts won't know until later this week whether quarterback Carson Went will play at Tennessee after spraining both ankles in Sunday's loss to the Rams
NFL | Analysis: 6 NFL playoff teams don't panic, avoid 0-2 startsJudging NFL teams after one game has always been foolish
Bears | 3 and out: Justin Fields steps inThe Justin Fields era might officially be here. He started the second half after quarterback Andy Dalton was injured in the second quarter.
- 2:21 AMAlexander expected to start for the Tigers against the White Sox
- 2:21 AMJax expected to start for the Twins against Cubs
- 2:21 AMNaughton expected to start as Los Angeles hosts Houston
- 2:21 AMRasmussen scheduled to start as Tampa Bay hosts Toronto
- 2:21 AMMontgomery expected to start for New York against Texas
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Holsen reaches 1,000 kills in Stevenson's win
- Prep SportsCross country: Diamond, Parisi help Benet keep pace behind Crystal Lake Central
- LisleBenet Academy under fire for rescinding job offer to lacrosse coach after learning she is gay
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20 / How they fared in Week 4
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Stevenson outshoots Glenbrook South to win at Arboretum
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Downers Grove North surprises WW South in tournament third-place match
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Fremd's win over Naperville North concludes successful weekend for Vikings
- Prep FootballElk Grove happy to be home, and is now 2-2
- Prep FootballLibertyville sets school record for points; Stevenson grabs 1st win
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Stevenson carves up the competition at Prospect invite
- Prep FootballGlenbard West celebrates general's return with blowout victory
- Prep SportsGirls swimming and diving: Prospect having fun, producing positive results
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: West Aurora wins game vs. Batavia played to honor Nicely
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Hollarbush, St. Francis take titles at Metro Suburban tourney