Columns | Rozner: Is Koepka the next Tiger Woods?
Brooks Koepka played the PGA Championship for three days like Tiger Woods at his best. Is he the next TW and how far can he take this?
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | Lopez clears hurdle in White Sox's 5-2 loss to Blue JaysReynaldo Lopez didn't have his best command Sunday, but the Chicago White Sox's starting pitcher was impressive while working out of a big jam in the fourth inning during a 5-2 loss to the Blue Jays at Guaranteed Rate Field.
White Sox | Eloy Jimenez likely to rejoin White Sox for Astros seriesThe Chicago White Sox on Monday are expected to announce rookie left fielder Eloy Jimenez is coming off the injured list. Jimenez has been out since spraining his right ankle trying to make a catch at the fence on April 26.
Cubs | Rizzo homers, Cubs hold off Nationals' rally for winAnthony Rizzo homered, Albert Almora Jr. had three hits and the Chicago Cubs held off the Washington Nationals for a 6-5 victory Sunday night.
Cubs | Maddon, Cubs drop protest over Doolittle's deliveryThe Chicago Cubs have dropped their protest over the pitching delivery of Washington reliever Sean Doolittle
NBA | Pelicans hire Trajan Langdon as general managerNew Orleans Pelicans hire Nets assistant general manager Trajan Langdon to serve as New Orleans' GM under Griffin
Sports | NASCAR changes play part in thrilling All-Star RaceNASCAR and its fans had to like what it saw from the sport's annual All-Star Race, thrilling passes, side-by-side racing and even an old fashioned brawl at the end
Sports | Back on top: Nadal beats Djokovic for 9th Italian Open titleRafael Nadal is right back where he wants to be after winning Italian Open title with victory over Djokovic
NBA | Green shows a more mature side for the WarriorsDraymond Green shows a more mature side for Golden State Warriors
NBA | Lillard separated ribs in Game 2 against the WarriorsPortland's Damian Lillard playing with separated ribs after Game 2 injury against Golden State
Pro Sports | Messi hits 50 goals for Barca, Madrid ends season to forgetLionel Messi scored twice to hit the 50-goal mark for the sixth time in his career on Sunday while Real Madrid put a fittingly poor ending to its worst season in recent memory after losing in the final round of the Spanish league
- 1:06 AMOnly on AP: Redskins recovery methods aim to reduce injuries
- 10:57 PMLeonard scores 36, Raptors beat Bucks 118-112 in 2 OTs
- 10:13 PMBarlow helps Red Bulls beat Atlanta United 1-0
- 10:02 PMRed Sox avoid series sweep, snap Astros' 10-game win streak
- 9:09 PMShinyashiki, Rapids beat Galaxy 1-0, snap eight-game skid
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: Glenbard West's Hart goes the distance for triple crown
- Prep SportsImages: Saturday at the State Final Meet in Girls Track & Field
- Prep SportsGirls water polo: Stevenson downs Naperville North to make it a state 3-peat
- Prep SportsSoftball: Dierks ready for final chapter after 30 years at Geneva
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Kane gets Lisle started in sectional final win vs. Timothy Christian
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Wheaton Academy wins sectional championship
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: It's back-to-back high jump titles for Wauconda's Daun
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: Barrington's Cossio adds to her family's state medal collection
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: West Aurora takes 4th; Rosary's Surtz wins 1,600
- Prep SportsBaseball: Crohn's can't quiet Grayslake Central's Moe
- Prep SportsBaseball: Harvest Christian wins 4th straight regional
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Focused Stevenson dominates own sectional
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: South Elgin tops Huntley in OT on Barthelt's goal
- Prep SportsBaseball: Warren hits 30 wins
- Prep SportsSoftball: Grayslake North wins school-record 13th straight
Through the Film Magnifier: Muhammad Ali, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jim Belushi, Astronaut Neil Armstrong and more