Cubs | As baseball's COVID-19 testing increases, Cubs still have clean bill of health
The Cubs delayed Tuesday's workout at Wrigley Field to wait for coronavirus test results. GM Jed Hoyer said they all came back negative, keeping the Cubs disease-free.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | Gregor: No minor-league baseball is a major problem for MLBMajor-league baseball is hoping to start playing a 60-game season later this month, but there will be no minor-league baseball this year. The Cubs and White Sox will both rely on taxi squads for needed player development.
Boys' Basketball | Rolling Meadows' Christie chooses Michigan StateRolling Meadows senior Max Christie has committed to play basketball at Michigan State.
White Sox | Mum's the word on Moncada's absence from Sox's summer campYoan Moncada has been missing from the White Sox's summer training camp. When asked for a reason, manager Rick Renteria said there are certain questions he can't answer.
News | Hot dog, a ballgame! With a smaller crowd at Chicago Dogs opener in RosemontFace masks and hand sanitizer became as much a part of the baseball fan experience on the Chicago Dogs' Opening Night Tuesday in Rosemont as peanuts and Cracker Jacks.
Cubs | Bryant calls out MLB for not delivering on prescribed testingCubs third baseman Kris Bryant called out Major League Baseball on Monday for failing to deliver on the promise to test players for COVID-19 every two days.
Prep Football | Illinois has worked hard to get prep sports started. Can we keep it up?Now that we've entered Phase 4 of the Illinois High School Association's return-to-play plan, it's up to everyone to make sure we stay there.
Columns | Illini get rebuilt golf course thanks to $15 million donationA $15 million donation means remade golf course for University of Illinois teams.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks intend to keep name, logoThe Chicago Blackhawks will keep their name and logo but are committing to "raising the bar even higher" in their efforts to increase awareness of Native American culture, according to a team statement released Tuesday.
White Sox | Hot stuff: Robert aims to make instant impact with Chicago White SoxLuis Robert won't have a full 162-game season to show off his skills this year, but the Chicago White Sox's touted rookie center fielder is still confident he can make an impact.
Sports | Golf tip: How to fix the dreaded sliceGolf pro Steve DiNino says to fix your slice, keep the water in the glass.
- 3:25 AMAP Was There: Graf beats Navratilova at Wimbledon again
- 1:06 AMUpcoming MLB free agents have fewer games to impress
- 10:15 PMIIHF encouraged by NHL's potential return to Olympics in '22
- 9:30 PMMore positive tests, canceled workouts add to MLB unease
- 8:42 PMYanks' Cole learns safety-protocol lesson in 1st intrasquad
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows' Christie chooses Michigan State
- Prep SportsMontini names new basketball, wrestling coaches
- Prep SportsFather and son reunite again -- at Grayslake North
- Prep FootballThe group providing key advice in IHSA's effort to bring back sports
- Boys' BasketballMundelein's Ebube commits to Southern Illinois
- Prep FootballIllinois has worked hard to get prep sports started. Can we keep it up?
- Prep FootballIHSA has eyes on Phase 2 to return to play. What progress have other states made?
- Prep SportsQuestions abound, but IHSA optimistic about return of sports
- IndianaFamily: Hoffman soccer star Ken Snow believed he had lingering COVID-19 but didn't get tested
- Prep FootballPending IDPH approval, IHSA rolls out Stage 2 Return to Play plan
- Prep SportsHoffman Estates soccer legend Ken Snow dies
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Kevin and Orrin
- Prep SportsIHSA releases Stage 1 guidelines for resuming high school sports
- Prep SportsNFHS issues reopening guidelines
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Who is the most overrated player in Chicago sports history?
Through the Film Magnifier: Doug Buffone, Cloris Leachman, draft registration, aerobics class and more
Through the Film Magnifier: Iranian Hostage freed, Pee Wee baseball, Jim Harbaugh Bruce Sutter and more