Bulls | Bulls can't shoot straight in loss to shorthanded Nets
The Bulls went back to bricking from 3-point land on Saturday and lost 117-111 to a Brooklyn Nets team playing without top scorer Kyrie Irving. After the game, Zach LaVine offered some suggestions to fix the offense.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: The White Sox need to find their Jon Lester. Can they make it happen?The White Sox are looking for their version of Jon Lester and it's crucial that they find him this winter.
Boys' Basketball | Why one of the best soccer players in Illinois chose to play basketball for LoyolaA former standout multisport athlete at Naperville North High School, Tom Welch had no shortage of scholarship offers and opportunities as he looked toward college athletics. Here's why the Naperville native chose to play basketball for Loyola, whose program he describes as one on the rise.
Blackhawks | Kane stars as Blackhawks pound Predators 7-2Patrick Kane scores as Chicago Blackhawks rout Nashville Predators 7-2
College Sports | Claypool catches 4 TDs as No. 16 Notre Dame rout Navy 52-20Chase Claypool caught four touchdown passes to match a school record and No. 16 Notre Dame shut down Navy's triple-option in a 52-20 rout on the 21st-ranked Midshipmen on Saturday
Bulls | Boylen says Bulls worked hard to pry assistant Fleming from NetsOver the summer, the Bulls hired Chris Fleming away from Brooklyn to be Jim Boylen's lead assistant. Before Saturday's game, Nets coach Kenny Atkinson talked about the move and what Fleming brought in Brooklyn.
Bears | Bears place TE Trey Burton on IRChicago Bears place tight end Trey Burton on injured reserve
Prep Sports | Don't miss our coverage of winter high school sportsHigh school athletes across the suburbs are gearing up for winter sports, and we don't want you to miss any of our coverage of girls and boys basketball, wrestling, boys swimming and girls gymnastics.
College Sports | Hull scores 4 TDs, Northwestern routs UMass 45-6Evan Hull had four rushing touchdowns, Chris Bergin added an 85-yard touchdown return on a blocked field goal, and Northwestern snapped a seven-game losing streak with a 45-6 victory over UMass on Saturday
College Sports | Reed scores 18 to lift unbeaten DePaul past Cornell 75-53Paul Reed posts 18 points as DePaul rolls past Cornell, 75-53
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Benet rolls by WW South to claim state title
- Prep FootballDefense stellar again as Warren moves to semifinals
- Prep SportsGirls swimming and diving: Barrington notches sectional championship
- Prep SportsGirls swimming and diving: Vernon Hills happy with third at sectional
- Prep SportsGirls swimming: Neuqua Valley on pace to defend state title
- Prep FootballRolling Meadows' defense dominant in quarterfinal win over WW South
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Prep FootballWillowbrook tops Lake Zurich to reach semifinals
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Fremd not disappointed in fourth place at state
- Prep SportsGirls swimming: St. Charles North captures sectional crown
- Prep SportsGirls swimming: Downers Grove North repeats at sectional
- Boys' BasketballWhy one of the best soccer players in Illinois chose to play basketball for Loyola
- Prep SportsImages: Class 4A state girls volleyball finals
- Prep FootballTalented Nazareth ends Batavia's season again
- Prep SportsGirls swimming: Schaumburg has strong day at sectional