Cubs | Cubs fall behind early in loss to Reds; Bryant leaves after collision
The Chicago Cubs were out of it early Sunday as they fell 10-2 to the Cincinnati Reds at Wrigley Field. Kris Bryant left the game with an injury after colliding with teammate Jason Heyward in the outfield.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Bob Sirott: An appreciation of Cubs radio announcer Pat HughesLongtime Chicago broadcaster Bob Sirott thinks the world of Cubs radio play-by-play man Pat Hughes.
White Sox | Sox swept away by Minnesota in 7-0 lossJake Odorizzi allowed one hit in 5 1/3 scoreless innings, and Eddie Rosario and Max Kepler each hit three-run homers as the Minnesota Twins completed a sweep of the Chicago White Sox with a 7-0 win on Sunday.
NBA | Former NBA exec Pfund knows magic formula for running LakersWheaton native Randy Pfund, a former NBA coach and exec, shared his thoughts on Magic Johnson's exit from the Lakers and what it takes to run a sound organization.
Cubs | Maddon: Darvish's start 'a perfect example of stretching one's mind'The statistical oddities of pitcher Yu Darvish's start Saturday were still a topic of conversation Sunday. Manager Joe Maddon said he believed the longer outing will benefit Darvish down the line.
Columns | Women's Watch: Lavender ready for a new beginning as Chicago Sky season opensAcquired Monday from the Los Angeles Sparks, Chicago Sky center Jantel Lavender is excited for a new beginning as the season opens in Minnesota.
White Sox | Do Chicago White Sox take college slugger or prep phenom?The Chicago White Sox have the No. 3 overall pick in the June 3 draft. Cal first baseman Andrew Vaughn was the early favorite, but the Sox might take high school shortstop C.J. Abrams.
Pro Sports | Goalie Lagace makes AHL history in Wolves Game 5 victoryMax Lagace made AHL history Saturday, scoring the first goal by a netminder in Calder Cup playoffs history during the Chicago Wolves' 5-2 victory over host San Diego in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.
Cubs | Bullpen shuttle continues for Chicago CubsThe Chicago Cubs continued their shuttle service with their Class AAA affiliate, bring up two relief pitchers Saturday.
Pro Sports | Kronholm earns starting job after 1-1 draw with New York City FCThe Chicago Fire played to a 1-1 draw against New York City FC on Saturday at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview.
College Sports | Howard, Loyd lift defending champ Storm past Mercury 77-68Natasha Howard scored 21 points and grabbed 16 rebounds, Jewell Loyd added 17 points, and the Seattle Storm opened defensive of their WNBA title with a 77-68 win over the Phoenix Mercury on Saturday
- 6:48 PMCourt: NFL's Bucs not entitled to damages from BP spill
- 6:10 PMCubs slugger Kris Bryant exits game after outfield collision
- 6:05 PMChain O' Lakes, Fox River declared no-wake zones
- 6:04 PMDevers homers, Red Sox avoid sweep with 4-1 win over Astros
- 5:43 PMBruins, Blues set to clash in bruising Stanley Cup Final
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Hersey's Methner adds 3,200 title to his stellar year
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: A championship weekend for Grant, Thormo
- Prep SportsBaseball: Glenbard West thrilled to see Green
- Prep SportsSoftball: Elk Grove blanks Rolling Meadows to win regional title
- Prep SportsBaseball: Neuqua Valley wins fourth straight regional
- NewsImages: State boys tennis finals
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Hinsdale Central's Schmelka downs Hersey's Sheldon for singles title
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: A doubly special day for Naperville Central's Shilgalis
- Prep SportsImages: Saturday's IHSA state boys track meet
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Stevenson gets past Fremd to earn sectional crown
- Prep SportsSoftball: Makuh's walk-off in 11th gives Hersey regional title over Carmel
- Prep SportsSoftball: Barrington tops Lake Zurich for 18th straight regional crown
- Prep SportsBaseball: DeConcilis saves day, regional title for Lake Park
- Prep SportsBaseball: Lambert quiets WW South, pitches St. Charles N. to regional title
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Saturday, May 25
Through the Film Magnifier: Chicago Bulls, Flight 191 Crash, Rainbow Records, Ray Meyer, Slot Cars and more