Columns | Rozner: Trubiskygate fine distraction from real Bears issue
Does it matter what Matt Nagy knew and when? Not as much as the question about whether the Bears have a quarterback.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Bears' Nagy say QB Trubisky is 'absolutely' still the starterCoach Matt Nagy confirmed QB Mitch Trubisky did indeed suffer a hip injury Sunday night, but he also confirmed Trubisky will remain starter.
Bears | Can Roquan Smith be the defensive leader Bears need?On the same night the Bears decades old search for a franchise quarterback to lead their offense took another very strange turn, there was at least a glimmer of light portending the possibility that the defense found one.
Bulls | Gafford plays great, but Bulls fade late in loss to BucksThe Bulls found a new weapon Monday as second-round rookie center Daniel Gafford delivered a team-high 21 points in his first extensive minutes of the season. But Milwaukee finished the game with a big run and won 115-101 at the United Center.
Bulls | Will nasal surgery fix Kornet's slow start?Bulls center Luke Kornet had surgery Monday to repair a sinus obstruction. He will be out at least a week and will be looking to bounce back from a rough start when he returns.
Bulls | A closer look at three of the Bulls' many issuesA Sunday with no practice is a good time to examine some of the Bulls' issues so far this season, including Lauri Markkanen's slow start, Coby White's wild inconsistency and that stagnant offense.
College Sports | NIU, EMU face off in important conference matchupNIU is still eligible for a bowl game and to win the MAC West division, and will be playing with that in mind for Tuesday's 6:30 p.m. kickoff.
Prep Sports | Images: Mud is featured in our best high school sports images of the weekSee the best high school sports images from the staff of the Daily Herald this past week. Photographers covered volleyball and soccer.
Girls' Basketball | Budnik's double-double leads Highland Park past Grayslake NorthAddie Budnik had 22 points, 11 rebounds, 7 blocks and 5 steals to lead Highland Park to a season-opening 44-25 win over Grayslake North in the Mundelein Thankssgiving tournament on Monday night.
Girls' Basketball | Dujotrek's buzzer-beater lifts ProspectJunior Eliot Dojutrek got Prospect girl's basketball team off to a rousing start as she hit a buzzer beater for a 50-48 win over Oswego at the York tournament on Monday night.
Girls' Basketball | Maine West picks up where it left offMaine West's girls basketball team won its 37th straight game with a 57-43 decison at Hersey Monday night, extending its winning streak which started with a victory in the 2018 Class AA third-place game followed by last year's 35-0 record.
- 5:30 AMProtests force Lebanon-NKorea game into empty stadium
- 5:30 AMMahomes, Chiefs hold off Chargers 24-17 in Mexico City
- 5:26 AMITF moves Pakistan-India Davis Cup matchup to Kazakhstan
- 5:11 AMNorthern Mariana Islands moves toward full soccer status
- 4:30 AMDoncic scores 42 in triple-double, Mavs top Spurs 117-110
- Girls' BasketballMaine West picks up where it left off
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep FootballProspect grad Jarosz finishes career at Augustana in style
- Girls' BasketballBurlington Central opens with blowout win
- Girls' BasketballStevenson opens with win over Barrington
- Prep SportsImages: Mud is featured in our best high school sports images of the week
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball: Wood is good as Carmel opens with win
- Girls' BasketballRolling Meadows withstands Glenbard West comeback bid
- Girls' BasketballDujotrek's buzzer-beater lifts Prospect
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Monday, Nov. 18
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Monday, Nov. 18
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Monday, Nov. 18
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Monday, Nov. 18
- Girls' BasketballBudnik's double-double leads Highland Park past Grayslake North