Columns | Rozner: Spencer Dinwiddie has vision on, off court
Erstwhile Bulls guard and Nets visionary Spencer Dinwiddie bullish on basketball, Brooklyn, Bitcoin … and tokenizing contract.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Cubs added Hulu to Marquee Network, still negotiating with ComcastThe Chicago Cubs announced Hulu+Live TV will stream their new Marquee Sports Network, which debuts on Saturday. Comcast Xfinity is not yet on board.
Cubs | Ricketts says he expects Cubs back in playoffsChairman Tom Ricketts said Monday he has complete faith the Cubs are good enough to overcome any financial hurdles and win the World Series.
Bulls | Chicago Bulls haven't been good at learning from past mistakesWhile the Chicago Bulls keep searching for progress and make plans for the future, it's worth considering how many repeat mistakes they've made during the two rebuilds of the past 20 years.
Cubs | Cubs fans flock to training campIt was the first full-squad workout of spring training Monday and Chicago Cubs fans came out in droves to Mesa, Ariz.
Prep Sports | Images: Joy is featured in our best high school sports images of the weekSee the best high school sports images from the staff of the Daily Herald this past week. Photographers covered basketball, gymnastics, and wrestling.
Girls' Basketball | Larkin advances with fourth win over ElginLarkin defeated Elgin on Monday in Class 4A regional action.
Girls' Basketball | Gorecki needs votesFremd graduate and Duke star Haley Gorecki needs help winning the 2020 Ann Meyers Drysdale Award by voting for her each day through Feb. 21 at http://www.hoophallawards.com/women/vote.php.
Girls' Basketball | Neuqua Valley shocks Naperville CentralNeuqua Valley defeated Naperville Central in a Class 4A girls basketball regional at Oswego.
Girls' Basketball | PODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)PODCAST: We're talking conference races and playoff pairings on this week's Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin).
Girls' Basketball | Win for Wheeling, record for Mundelein's FrankMorgan Frank became Mundelein's all-time leading girls basketball scorer on Monday night, but the Mustangs lost to Wheeling 32-25 in a play-in game of the Class 4A Lake Zurich regional.
- Girls' BasketballWin for Wheeling, record for Mundelein's Frank
- Prep SportsConant grad Engelbreit begins new phase in her lacrosse career
- Girls' BasketballAurora Christian wins 1st sectional game
- Girls' BasketballMeet Geneva's 2020 Hall of Fame class
- Girls' BasketballTimothy Christian falls just short
- Prep SportsImages: Joy is featured in our best high school sports images of the week
- Girls' BasketballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)
- Girls' BasketballLarkin advances with fourth win over Elgin
- Girls' BasketballNeuqua Valley shocks Naperville Central
- Girls' BasketballFenton celebrates playoff win
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Monday, Feb. 17
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Monday, Feb. 17
- Girls' BasketballLakes moves on, beats Ridgewood
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Monday, Feb. 17
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Monday, Feb. 17