Bulls | LaVine, Bulls finish season's first half with big win at New Orleans
Zach LaVine scored 36 points and Coby White added 25 to lead the Bulls to a 128-124 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. It was a nice result heading into the all-star break.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Huge test for Blackhawks this week: 3 games against LightningAs measuring sticks go, they don't get much bigger than the Blackhawks' daunting midterm test they're facing this week against Tampa Bay.
White Sox | Grandal is White Sox's No. 1 catcher, but backup job is up for grabsCalling the Chicago White Sox's group of catchers "one of the deepest I've seen," manager Tony La Russa is evaluating candidates to back up all-star Yasmani Grandal.
Columns | Rozner: Bears' Pace sounds wise in saying littleBears GM Ryan Pace said very little Tuesday. It was perhaps his best performance to date.
College Sports | 'Wired to win': Krutwig, Loyola looking for another postseason runAfter putting his name in the same company as Larry Bird and Oscar Robertson while becoming the winningest player in school history, all that's left for senior Cameron Krutwig to cap a storybook four years at Loyola is another magical postseason run.
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: Churchill Inc. perfectly positioned to donate land for Halas StadiumJim O'Donnell: Wouldn't it be nice if Churchill Downs Inc. donated the Arlington Park land to the village?
Prep Football | Back on the gridiron: High school football practices beginHigh school football was last played on Thanksgiving weekend of 2019. That made Wednesday's official return to the gridiron even more special for the student-athletes and coaches whose 2020 fall season was postposed to spring due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bears | Bears bring back Bars, Nall and 3 othersSean Hammond: Bears re-sign five exclusive rights free agents.
College Sports | Illini make intense statement routing MichiganTrent Frazier, Andre Curbelo and No. 4 Illinois arrived at Crisler Center ready to make a point.
Columns | Feder: Will Mark Giangreco ever return to ABC 7?It's been five weeks since Chicago's most prominent sports anchor was last seen on the city's top-rated television station, where he's been a fixture for 27 years.
Boys' Basketball | Boys basketball scores for Wednesday, March 3, 2021Boys basketball scores for Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Boys' Basketball | Campbell sparks Palatine over BarringtonPalatine downed Barrington in a boys basketball game Tuesday night.
- 3:22 AMPhoenix faces Golden State, aims for 4th straight victory
- 3:22 AMLillard leads Portland into matchup with Sacramento
- 3:22 AMDeRozan, Spurs to host Gilgeous-Alexander and the Thunder
- 3:22 AMMiami takes road win streak into matchup with New Orleans
- 3:22 AMDetroit faces New York for conference showdown
- Prep FootballBack on the gridiron: High school football practices begin
- Boys' BasketballCampbell sparks Palatine over Lake Zurich
- Girls' BasketballLibertyville spoils Stevenson's Senior Night, clinches NSC title
- Girls' BasketballMoriarty's late heroics life Benet over Saint Viator
- Boys' BasketballWheaton North survives St. Charles North's comeback
- Girls' BasketballBergstrom, Morrisey continue to step up for Saint Viator
- Boys' BasketballTimothy Christian's Harris hits 1,000-point milestone
- Boys' BasketballWheaton Warrenville South rolls past Geneva
- Girls' BasketballCrystal Lake South bounces back, beats Jacobs
- Boys' BasketballHuntley's defense, 3-point shooting too much for Prairie Ridge
- Boys' BasketballYorkville Christian routs West Aurora
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball scores for Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball scores for Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- NewsGLENBROOK NORTH 44, MAINE EAST 38
- Prep SportsSouth Barrington, Northbrook youth golfers finalists for national competition