Columns | Thomas shatters course record for 6-shot lead
Justin Thomas took the spotlight back Saturday with a dazzling 11-under-par 61 for a 6-shot lead.
Latest Sports Videos
News | How Sox broadcaster's Benetti's 'Awkward Moments' promotes understanding of disabilitiesChicago White Sox TV announcer Jason Benetti is sharing the "Awkward Moments" of his life as a person with cerebral palsy.
Columns | Rozner: Rising star Schauffele in mix for FedEx CupXander Schauffele is determined to live up to expectations. His own.
Columns | WGA leaves its mark: More than 1,000 caddies get college scholarshipsLen Ziehm notes the Western Golf Association exceeds its goal of number of college scholarships for caddies.
Columns | Tiger Woods plays better but still far off leadTiger Woods played better Saturday, shooting a 50-under 67 at Medinah No. 3, but it may not matter. Woods is a longshot to get into the top 30, and his season will likely end when the last putt drops Sunday.
Cubs | Cubs look to Little League Classic to cure road troublesMaybe a Sunday night trip to Williamsport, Pa., and some good Little League vibes can shake the Cubs out of their road doldrums.
College Sports | Former QB Riley Lees in position to be one of NU's top receiversLibertyville native Riley Lees made the transition from high school quarterback to college receiver, and is expected to be one of Northwestern's offensive weapons this season.
NFL | Antonio Brown moves closer to return to practice for RaidersAntonio Brown made it through a walkthrough practice for the Oakland Raiders with no issues with his frost-bitten feet and is expected to be a full participant in practice soon for the first time this summer
MLB | Montgomery outpitches Syndergaard as Royals top Mets 4-1Mike Montgomery outpitched Noah Syndergaard, and the Kansas City Royals ended their scoreless drought in a 4-1 victory over the New York Mets
MLB | Column: MLB needs to protect its fans at every ballparkColumn: Major League Baseball is playing a dangerous game by dragging its feet on all teams having protective netting from foul pole to foul pole
NFL | Ravens' Tavon Young weighing options with neck injuryRavens cornerback Tavon Young is still weighing his options with his recent neck injury, coach John Harbaugh said Saturday. Young suffered the injury during practice and he did not play in the second preseason game against the Green Bay Packers.
- Boys' BasketballSchaumburg's Hodges commits to Wisconsin
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Scouting Fox Valley
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsBoys golf: Vasudeva, Vernon Hills look to carry on winning tradition
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Consistency keys Stevenson's success
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Changes aplenty in Mid-Suburban League
- Prep SportsBoys golf: Barrington will try to maintain recent success
- Prep SportsBoys golf: Scouting Fox Valley
- Prep SportsBoys golf: Waubonsie Valley's Troy looks to take final step
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Naperville North yearns for new glory
- Prep FootballWarren has no plans to slow down this season
- Prep FootballFrom the beach to the gridiron, go-time is here
- Girls' BasketballO'Donnell: 'State' high -- Melissa Isaacson's new book bounding toward national radar
- Prep SportsCook scoreboard for Thursday, August 15
- Prep FootballTeams coming to grips with new rules limiting playing time