Cubs | Chicago Cubs rally in ninth, top Phillies 3-2
Supernatural powers? Nah, but Kris Bryat and Javier Baez were almost otherwordly Tuesday night. Bryant scored a pair of key runs and Baez came off the bench to hit a game-winning pinch single in the bottom of the ninth to give the Chicago Cubs a 3-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | Former Chicago White Sox teammates Eaton, Frazier still feudingThey were Chicago White Sox teammates in 2016, and Adam Eaton and Todd Frazier were far from being fast friends. Three years later, Eaton and Frazier are still taking shots at each other.
Columns | Doug Ghim of Arlington Heights will skip the Web-com Tour event this week after earning a sponsor's exemption to play PGA Tour event.Ghim to miss Evans Scholars tourney in Glenview after PGA invite
Columns | Rozner: Can Illinois get a sports betting bill right?Illinois lawmakers are rushing to get a sports gambling bill finished before the session ends May 31. Any chance they'll get it right?
Cubs | Chicago Cubs' Maddon familiar with closer by committeeThe Chicago Cubs have been operating without a true closer in their bullpen. Manager Joe Maddon has experience operating this way.
NBA | Lowry has 25, Raptors rout Bucks 120-102 to even East finalsLowry scores 25 points as Raptors beat Bucks 120-102 to even Eastern Conference finals at 2 games apiece
NFL | Browns coach Kitchens surprises Kareem Hunt at his baptismBrowns coach Freddie Kitchens attends running back Kareem Hunt's baptism
Columns | Feder: NBC Sports Chicago hires Cubs fans, bloggers to host 'Outside the Ivy'Three die-hard Cubs fans and bloggers will host a new postgame show for NBC Sports Chicago, starting Wednesday. Hosts are "Outside the Ivy" are Michael Cerami, 27, of Schaumburg, a blogger for Bleacher Nation; Danny Rockett, 44, of Arlington Heights, a blogger for SB Nation's Bleed Cubbie Blue; and Luis Medina, 31, of Chicago, a blogger for Bleacher Nation.
Columns | Rozner: When does Doug Wilson get his HOF plaque?Former Blackhawks defenseman Doug Wilson should have been in the Hall of Fame 20 years ago. It's a shame the NHL has ignored him.
White Sox | After being hit with line drive, White Sox reliever feels lucky to be playing at allFour years after being struck in the head by a line drive, White Sox reliever Evan Marshall is playing with his fourth team in four years, but he knows he's lucky to be pitching at all -- and lucky to be alive. "I'm just making quality pitches right now," Marshall said. "Working ahead in counts, getting quick contact and making it through innings in fewer pitches, keeping me feeling fresh for the next day."
Columns | Constable: Hunter takes aim at softening views on gunsNeither hunters nor pheasants are as plentiful in the suburbs as they once were, but Elmhurst resident Butch Navarro hopes to change that by offering his Pheastant Hunting 101 class.
- 2:21 AMRangers host Mariners, look to build on Lynn's strong outing
- 2:21 AMHouston hosts Chicago after Verlander's strong outing
- 2:21 AMHill scheduled to start for Dodgers at Rays
- 2:20 AMPhiladelphia's Segura puts 12-game hit streak on the line against Cubs
- 2:20 AMRed Sox face off against the Blue Jays in division matchup
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Fremd downs Warren, will play for sectional title
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: All-too-familiar result for Downers Grove South
- Prep SportsSoftball: Palatine rolls past New Trier in regional opener
- Prep SportsSoftball: Schram powers Grant over Jacobs
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Downers Grove South cuts short match vs. Naperville Central
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: St. Charles North avenges loss to Batavia
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball: Saffert steps down at Cary-Grove
- Prep SportsSoftball: Geneva upsets No. 1 seed Yorkville
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: York can't pierce Whitney Young defense
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: St. Charles East sweeps St. Charles North
- Prep SportsBaseball: Sterchele holds Bolingbrook in check for Neuqua Valley
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Wheeling, Maine South to meet for regional title
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Palatine, Barrington head to regional finals
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Tuesday, May 21
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Tuesday, May 21
Through the Film Magnifier: Chicago Bulls, Flight 191 Crash, Rainbow Records, Ray Meyer, Slot Cars and more