Columns | Rozner: Is Koepka the next Tiger Woods?
Brooks Koepka played the PGA Championship for three days like Tiger Woods at his best. Is he the next TW and how far can he take this?
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | Lopez clears hurdle in White Sox's 5-2 loss to Blue JaysReynaldo Lopez didn't have his best command Sunday, but the Chicago White Sox's starting pitcher was impressive while working out of a big jam in the fourth inning during a 5-2 loss to the Blue Jays at Guaranteed Rate Field.
White Sox | Eloy Jimenez likely to rejoin White Sox for Astros seriesThe Chicago White Sox on Monday are expected to announce rookie left fielder Eloy Jimenez is coming off the injured list. Jimenez has been out since spraining his right ankle trying to make a catch at the fence on April 26.
Cubs | Rizzo homers, Cubs hold off Nationals' rally for winAnthony Rizzo homered, Albert Almora Jr. had three hits and the Chicago Cubs held off the Washington Nationals for a 6-5 victory Sunday night.
Cubs | Maddon, Cubs drop protest over Doolittle's deliveryThe Chicago Cubs have dropped their protest over the pitching delivery of Washington reliever Sean Doolittle.
NBA | Leonard scores 36, Raptors beat Bucks 118-112 in 2 OTsPascal Siakam felt guilty about a pair of missed free throws and the extra minutes they added to his teammates' night. Fortunately for Siakam and the rest of the Raptors, Kawhi Leonard didn't seem to feel any fatigue.
Sports | NASCAR changes play part in thrilling All-Star RaceSide-by-side racing, a dramatic, decisive pass near the end for the win and even an old-style, on-track fight: NASCAR couldn't be happier with what it saw at the All-Star Race.
Sports | Scouting reportThe Chicago Cubs return home for a four-game series against Bryce Harper and the Philadelphia Phillies. Yu Darvish takes on former Cub Jake Arrieta in the series opener.
White Sox | Scouting report: White Sox vs. Houston AstrosThe Chicago White Sox hit the road for tough tests at Houston and Minnesota. They open a four-game series vs. the Astros (31-16) Monday night at Minute Maid Park.
MLB | Astros on a tear despite absence of AltuveEven after a loss to Boston snapped their 10-game winning streak, the Houston Astros have the best record and best run differential in the major leagues
NBA | Green shows a more mature side for the WarriorsDraymond Green shows a more mature side for Golden State Warriors
- 6:32 AM11 soccer players arrested in Georgia in match-fixing case
- 2:20 AMAstros open 4-game series at home against White Sox
- 2:20 AMPhillies, streaking Segura set for matchup with Cubs
- 2:20 AMOrioles open 4-game series at home against Yankees
- 2:20 AMCleveland in action against Oakland following Bieber's strong showing
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: Glenbard West's Hart goes the distance for triple crown
- Prep SportsImages: Saturday at the State Final Meet in Girls Track & Field
- Prep SportsGirls water polo: Stevenson downs Naperville North to make it a state 3-peat
- Prep SportsSoftball: Dierks ready for final chapter after 30 years at Geneva
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Kane gets Lisle started in sectional final win vs. Timothy Christian
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Wheaton Academy wins sectional championship
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: It's back-to-back high jump titles for Wauconda's Daun
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: Barrington's Cossio adds to her family's state medal collection
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: West Aurora takes 4th; Rosary's Surtz wins 1,600
- Prep SportsBaseball: Crohn's can't quiet Grayslake Central's Moe
- Prep SportsBaseball: Harvest Christian wins 4th straight regional
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Focused Stevenson dominates own sectional
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: South Elgin tops Huntley in OT on Barthelt's goal
- Prep SportsBaseball: Warren hits 30 wins
- Prep SportsSoftball: Grayslake North wins school-record 13th straight
Through the Film Magnifier: Chicago Bulls, Flight 191 Crash, Rainbow Records, Ray Meyer, Slot Cars and more