Cubs | Cubs pull ahead in ninth, beat Arizona 3-2
Frank Schwindel hit a tiebreaking single in the ninth inning and the Cubs beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 3-2 on Sunday.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | One shaky stretch from Kopech dooms White Sox as Yankees take seriesThe Yankees got to Michael Kopech for 3 runs in the second inning.
Pro Sports | Champs eliminated: Celtics beat Bucks in Game 7Grant Williams scored a career-high 27 points and hit seven 3-pointers.
Pro Sports | Mavs destroy NBA-best Suns in Game 7 blowoutDallas advances to the Western Conference finals for the first time since 2011.
Cubs | Charting David Robertson's journey back to Chicago after injury stalled his MLB careerThe Chicago Cubs' David Robertson was one of the best relief pitchers in the majors for more than a decade, but an injury derailed his career with the Phillies in 2019. Here is the story of how Robertson worked his way back and eventually negotiated his own one-year deal with Jed Hoyer on March 16.
Pro Sports | Cougars clinch opening series with 9-3 winA quality start from Jack Fox helped the Kane County Cougars win Sunday.
Pro Sports | Panarin scores OT winner, Rangers eliminate PenguinsArtemi Panarin scored a power-play goal 4:46 into overtime.
Columns | Hub Arkush: Bears face real dilemma on offensive linePlugging in some veterans to help guide the Bears' young offensive line could be beneficial in more ways than one.
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: La Russa, Kreutz and other Ins and Outs on the sports panoramaJim O'Donnell wonders if the White Sox lack the daily focus to keep them in the playoff hunt all season.
Columns | Steve Zalusky: Green Monster rose from the ashes of FenwayBoston's Fenway Park didn't always have a Green Monster. That came about following fires in 1926 and 1934.
- 12:10 AMRangers-Canes, Battle of Alberta up next in NHL playoffs
- 10:59 PMPanarin lifts Rangers past Penguins 4-3 in OT in Game 7
- 10:37 PMNo-hit wonder: Pirates beat Reds 1-0 without a hit
- 10:27 PMDoncic leads Mavs over Suns 123-90 in Game 7 blowout
- 10:19 PMHyde, Bills commit to helping victims of Buffalo shooting
- Boys' GymnasticsBoys gymnastics: Palatine's Pirone wins state all-around championship
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Buckley's record-setting night lifts Batavia
- Boys' GymnasticsBoys gymnastics: Lake Park's Vachlin takes 6th in state all-around
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Neuqua Valley comes alive at DVC championship
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Sato's two wins lead Grayslake Central to NLCC title
- Prep SportsBoys lacrosse: Halloran's 6 goals spark Fremd to MSL championship
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Burlington Central dominates FVC meet
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: Downers N. edges Huskies for sectional title
- Prep SportsSoftball: Barrington clinches MSL West title
- Prep SportsGirls track and field: Burlington Central edges Rosary for sectional crown
- Prep SportsSoftball: Grayslake North drops nonconference game to Woodstock North
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Marcet helps Hinsdale Central take 2nd at conference meet
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Deerfield, Barrington among conference tournament winners
- Boys' GymnasticsBoys gymnastics: Palatine sends retiring coach out with state championship
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Wheaton North wins 3rd straight DuKane title