Columns | O'Donnell: Would Holzhauer benefit by pulling his own 'Jeopardy!' buzzer?
Jim O'Donnell says James Holzhauer should take the "Jeopardy!" money and run.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | 3 years after playing together, ex-Chicago White Sox teammates Eaton, Frazier still feudingThey were Chicago White Sox teammates in 2016, and Adam Eaton and Todd Frazier were far from being fast friends. Three years later, Eaton and Frazier are still taking shots at each other.
NHL | Chicago Wolves' Carr looking for another crack at the NHLChicago Wolves forward Daniel Carr has bounced back and forth from the NHL and AHL most of his pro career. Next season, the American League MVP is hoping for one more chance to stick in the big leagues.
White Sox | Giolito breathing easy in breakout season as Chicago White Sox starterAfter taking his lumps in 2018, his first full season in the Chicago White Sox's rotation, right-handed starter Lucas Giolito is emerging as a potential ace this year.
Cubs | Another injury, another bullpen tweak for Chicago CubsThe Chicago Cubs made another bullpen switch Wednesday, putting Xavier Cedeno back on the injured list and recalling Rowan Wick from Class AAA Iowa.
Columns | Rozner: Can Illinois get a sports betting bill right?Illinois lawmakers are rushing to get a sports gambling bill finished before the session ends May 31. Any chance they'll get it right?
Bears | Chicago Bears take next step toward next seasonFor the Chicago Bears, there still are at least five important questions to be answered or puzzles to be solved.
Sports | Golf tips: How to increase the lengths of your drivesGolf instructor John Plat breaks down a surefire method to get more distance from your shots.
Bears | Chicago Bears offense plays some musical chairsThe most dramatic moves the Chicago Bears will make on offense this season were unveiled Wednesday with the switch of starting left guard James Daniels to center, center Cody Whitehair to Daniels' vacated spot, and their sixth offensive lineman, swing tackle Bradley Sowell, moving to tight end.
NBA | Lowry has 25, Raptors rout Bucks 120-102 to even East finalsLowry scores 25 points as Raptors beat Bucks 120-102 to even Eastern Conference finals at 2 games apiece
Cubs | Chicago Cubs' Maddon familiar with closer by committeeThe Chicago Cubs have been operating without a true closer in their bullpen. Manager Joe Maddon has experience operating this way.
- 9:23 PMGirls soccer: Naperville North advances past Metea Valley
- 9:15 PMSoftball: IC Catholic beats Lisle to reach third straight sectional final
- 9:10 PMSoftball: Arends pitches, hits Naperville Central to regional win
- 9:07 PMSoftball: All smiles for Carmel and slugger Swiatkowski
- 8:50 PMBoys volleyball: Deerfield ends Lake Zurich's season
- Prep FootballFootball: Lake Zurich names Planz head coach
- Prep SportsGlenbard West's Hoder ready to 'slow down a little bit'
- Prep SportsSoftball: Grayslake North walks off Buffalo Grove
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Scouting the state tournament, Northwest and Lake County
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Downers Grove South cuts short match vs. Naperville Central
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: St. Charles North avenges loss to Batavia
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Fremd downs Warren, will play for sectional title
- Prep SportsSoftball: Geneva upsets No. 1 seed Yorkville
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: York can't pierce Whitney Young defense
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: St. Charles East sweeps St. Charles North
- Prep SportsBaseball: Sterchele holds Bolingbrook in check for Neuqua Valley
- Prep SportsBoys volleyball: Wheeling, Maine South to meet for regional title
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Naperville North advances past Metea Valley
- Prep SportsSoftball: IC Catholic beats Lisle to reach third straight sectional final
- Prep SportsSoftball: Arends pitches, hits Naperville Central to regional win
Through the Film Magnifier: Chicago Bulls, Flight 191 Crash, Rainbow Records, Ray Meyer, Slot Cars and more