Bears | Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky will be a game-time decision
Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky, will be a game-time decision Sunday against the New Orleans Saints, even after he practiced all week without limitations.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Toews' game-winner nets Blackhawks at OT win over ColumbusJonathan Toews scored 46 seconds into overtime to give the Blackhawks a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets at the United Center on Friday.
Columns | O'Donnell: Ditka is feisty, feeling blessed and grateful on his 80th birthdayJim O'Donnell talks with a grateful Mike Ditka on his 80th birthday.
Bulls | What to make of the Bulls' preseasonThe Bulls finished the preseason with a 2-3 record and a few vague clues about how things could go when the regular season begins Wednesday in Charlotte.
NFL | Saints rule out Alvin Kamara, Jared Cook vs. BearsThe New Orleans Saints have ruled out top running back Alvin Kamara and top receiving tight end Jared Cook for Sunday's game in Chicago
College Sports | NIU hits the road with one goal: Get the Mallory Cup backNorthern Illinois returns to Ohio looking for second MAC win and bringing the Mallory Cup back to DeKalb.
Prep Football | St. Francis stops IC Catholic Prep's winning streakSt. Francis snaps IC Catholic's 33-game winning streak
Pro Sports | Uchman's Hawthorne selections for Saturday's racesHere is today's link to Daily Herald handicapper Ron Uchman's selections for harness racing at at Hawthorne on Saturday.
Prep Football | Barrington playoff eligible after win at Hoffman EstatesBarrington pitched a 28-0 shutout at Hoffman Estates to become playoff eligible Friday night.
Prep Sports | Boys golf: Buffalo Grove's Lee tied for 9th at stateBuffalo Grove sophomore Dori Lee had the best individual day of any Northwest suburbs boys golfer at the Class 3A state finals Friday in Bloomington. Lee shot a 5-over par 74 at The Den at Fox Creek and enters Saturday's final round tied for ninth place.
Prep Sports | Boys soccer: Benet blanks St. Viator to win ESCC titleBenet Academy defeated St. Viator 5-0 in boys soccer action on Friday.
- 2:24 PMCoach's son leads Houston to 24-17 win over UConn
- 2:09 PMCross country: WW South's Poglitsch tracks down DuKane Conference championship
- 2:08 PMClemson's Booth ejected for punching Louisville player
- 1:56 PMAP source: Raptors, Siakam agree on 4-year max extension
- 1:55 PMMan City beats Palace 2-0 to keep up pressure on Liverpool
- Prep FootballFremd defeats Conant to win MSL West title
- Prep FootballBartlett hands South Elgin 1st loss, ties for UEC lead
- Prep FootballRolling Meadows cruises past Wheeling to set up showdown with Hersey
- Prep FootballBig 4th quarter lifts Batavia over St. Charles North
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Barrington has 1 shot lead on Stevenson at state tournament
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Hersey's Lill savors her 1,000th career win
- Prep FootballElgin squeaks by Larkin, keeps playoff hopes alive
- Prep FootballWauconda spoils Round Lake's new stadium debut
- Prep FootballWillowbrook clinches share of third straight league title
- Prep FootballAntioch comes back to down Lakes
- Prep FootballWarren blows past Stevenson for 8th win
- Prep SportsCross country: WW South's Poglitsch tracks down DuKane Conference championship
- Prep FootballSt. Edward clinces second straight conference crown
- Prep FootballSt. Francis stops IC Catholic Prep's winning streak
- Prep FootballGlenbard North beats WW South for fourth straight win