Editorial: Why isn't Medicare included among insurers required to cover home tests for COVID-19?
This Daily Herald editorial asks why the government isn't working harder to make free home tests for COVID-19 available to Medicare recipients.
- Column's lies should not have been printed
- Appalling rudeness
- The wrong side of democracy, history
- Another 'big lie'
- Balance and the Bears
- Balance is good, but provide all information
- Give peace a chance
- Address inequities in access to water
- A retired pediatrician's advice to former patients
- Violence in perspective
- A young conservative's concern for the climate
- Let popular vote determine elections
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald