Editorial: In the wake of Trump tweets, is this who we are?
In this editorial, the Daily Herald says that in the end, last weekend's insulting tweets by Donald Trump require the nation to realize that the citizenry must be better than its president.
- Selective offense
- Monitor leaders' credit, not their taxes
- The Catholic position on abortion
- Will climate denial be complicity in murder?
- A potpourri of letter responses
- Don't trust agencies that 'feed the rage'
- A model for parade honoring America
- Athletes should respect 'Our House'
- An appalling comparison
- No justification for funding Trump immigration policy
- Local government subverts tax compromise
- Society must be more than just pro-birth
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald