Editorial: Finally, a woman, an elected woman, in the room
A Daily Herald editorial says that with the election of Kamala Harris, the nation finally has a woman close to the seat of power
- Rioters must be held accountable
- Call for moderates is key to progress
- Trump's place in history books
- Village should create DEI commission
- What changed?
- A double standard on political labels
- Grading the Bears
- Polls vs. results in analyzing elections
- Veto law that will hike medical costs
- A review of two impeachments
- A mall's decline
- Where are statesmen?
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald