Editorial: Elk Grove's cynical attempt to prevent term limits
In this editorial, the Daily Herald argues that the response by Elk Grove Village officials to petitions to put term limits on the March 2020 ballot could disenfranchise voters.
- Kirk's and Turning Point's true colors
- Trump tweet was not racist
- All-female Honor Flights a mistake
- The Confederacy and the Confederate flag
- Western O'Hare access
- Political dialogue
- We should be talking more about space tourism
- And now the Democratic debates -- be careful
- How about accountability matrix for gas tax?
- Another cost of texting
- Trump is helping elite rich keep control
- Pantries are grateful
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald