Editorial: The frustration of ever-increasing opioid deaths
In this editorial, Daily Herald editors express frustration that opioid deaths keep rising despite all the good work being done to combat them.
Editorial: We still need answers on the troubling tollway leadership shiftIn November, after an Oct. 21 Illinois tollway board vote to give Chairman Will Evans authority to take more control, we said we would watch to see how the tollway's stated goal to "strengthen internal controls" would progress. This Daily Herald editorial lauds state senators for asking questions and keeping the heat on tollway leaders.
- The lie on voting rights
- Defining 'dictator'
- All must share blessings
- Protect students
- A democratic republic
- Study shows precautions work
- Plan assuming COVID is here to stay
- Time for the mandates to end
- At sports events, let players choose
- Sacrifice now to live better later
- Consider impact of bill on poorer communities
- Thanks for the laughs on Biden's accomplishments
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald