Editorial: Legislation would help make tax assessments fair, accurate
Legislation that would help the Cook County assessor provide fairer, more accurate property valuations needs to be moved out of committee for consideration of the full House, this Daily Herald editorial says.
- Tired of winning?
- Be careful what you wish for
- Who to investigate
- The tax bill as ransom note
- 'Fair tax' is a start to fix Illinois
- What anti-Israel congresswoman should know
- An answer on impact
- Yes, let's see all their tax returns
- Sanders is correct on voting rights
- Cubs fans mistreated Russell
- Honor moms with aid to Global Fund
- 'Privilege' is tool to protect the presidency
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald