Editorial: Rehab agency deserves fair hearing for proposed Itasca facility
The suburbs need more places that treat and support addicts, and a proposal for a center in an Itasca industrial park offers a promising alternative that deserves a fair hearing, this Daily Herald editorial says.
Editorial: Communities should remain steadfast in resisting lures of retail potThe experience of video gambling provides some instructive insights into the pressures towns will face concerning cannabis sales. As much as possible, they should resist those pressures anyway, this Daily Herald editorial says.
- Where are our morals?
- Term limits needed for Congress
- Truths about 'Pritzker's Pleasure Island'
- We're finally making Paul Harvey proud
- The company you keep
- Consider the debt
- It took leadership to pass needed capital bill
- The comparison is fair
- Clarifying state's gun regulations
- Impeachment needed
- DuPage should ban animal circus acts
- Beware tax scheme
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald