Editorial: Hopefully, tougher penalties will 'make a dent' in distracted driving
This Daily Herald editorial expresses hope that tougher penalties coming July 1 will make people take seriously the dangers of cellphone use while driving.
- Beware tax scheme
- Other Illinois agencies also need attention
- Symphony is losing a 'steadying hand'
- Experience teaches lawmakers can't control spending
- Other ways to tell the tax-hike story
- Capital bill will benefit truckers, state
- Voters should 'fire' all the under-performers
- Group's Islamophobia is un-American
- Keep benefits of increases in Illinois
- How low can we go?
- Students should pursue math, chemistry
- Data center incentive will be good for Illinois
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald