Nov 22 2013 | 1:56 am
- Some homeowners are content with a few strands of blinking lights for the holidays. Others go all out with animatronic figures and synchronized music. Where do you fall on the spectrum?
Nov 15 2013 | 2:18 am
- The Bulls and nine other teams are sporting sleeved jerseys on Christmas. NIU and NU have sported or will sport jerseys honoring military heroes. And remember the horrible uniforms the Bears wore on Halloween 1994?
Nov 01 2013 | 2:13 am
- What costumes impressed you or made you laugh? Were any so good that you just had to give out bonus candy or take a photo to post on Facebook?
Oct 25 2013 | 12:37 am
- We interrupt this game of Candy Crush Saga to ask an important question: Which social media apps are you addicted to?
Oct 18 2013 | 12:37 am
- Do you carve pumpkins each year or just paint them? Does digging out the seeds creep you out of your gourd? Do your kids do the designing?
Oct 11 2013 | 1:13 am
- 45,000 runners will run the Chicago Marathon Sunday. Can you brag about accomplishments like finishing a marathon or climbing a mountain? Do you want to?
Oct 04 2013 | 12:21 pm
- We're entering Day 4 of the current shutdown. How long do you think the shutdown will last? Are we talking a matter of days, weeks or even months? What do you think the political fallout will be in 2014?
Sep 27 2013 | 1:05 am
- Does anyone in your family suffer from a food allergy? Is your home a nut-free zone? How hard is it to reduce exposure to potentially lethal allergens?
Sep 20 2013 | 2:10 pm
- Are all American Indian team names racist? Naperville Central and Huntley high schools replaced “Redskins” with other mascot names (the RedHawks and Red Raiders). Chicago’s Stanley Cup champion team calls itself the Blackhawks. Is...
Sep 13 2013 | 1:02 am
- So far, Voyager 1 hasn't encountered life in outerspace. Could that change now that the spacecraft has traveled beyond our solar system? Will we meet aliens in our lifetime?